Dodokajet
Last Activity:
Sep 19, 2018 at 12:48 AM

Followers 1

Share This Page

Dodokajet

Veteran

Veteran

how many expressions a character need for a vn game in general ? (can you do smth "good" just with the "basic" expression ?) Jul 3, 2018

Dodokajet was last seen:
Sep 19, 2018 at 12:48 AM
    1. Dodokajet
      Dodokajet
      how many expressions a character need for a vn game in general ? (can you do smth "good" just with the "basic" expression ?)
      1. Sauteed_Onion likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. cabfe
        cabfe
        Don't forget poses too, if you can afford the extra cost.
        Even just having two can break the monotony a lot more than just switching expressions.
        Jul 4, 2018
        Marsigne and RaynRayn like this.
      4. RaynRayn
        RaynRayn
        I personally like to have several expressions for my characters, depending on what I need and how recurrent of a character they are. I think the most I've ever had is seven or eight, and the least I've ever had is two. It varies.
        Jul 4, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
      5. Kuro DCupu
        Kuro DCupu
        Depend on the char itself. Know your own char. Describe their persona using as few expression as possible. What kind of face reaction this char would make if "that" happen?
        Jul 4, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
    2. Dodokajet
      Dodokajet
      how did you learn to code (except school) books to advise for a relatively easy language ?
      1. Sauteed_Onion likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        I'm a self taught rookie pythonist and javascripter. I don't even know html or css xD
        Oct 24, 2017
        starlight dream likes this.
      4. Llareian
        Llareian
        I've been mostly into web-based tutorials, YouTube tutorials, and good old-fashioned hands-on experience. There are some great C++ tutorials out there, but that's not exactly an easy language. JavaScript is easy, in my opinion.
        Oct 24, 2017
      5. Llareian
        Llareian
        Part of what makes JavaScript easy to me is having this really involved program with its source wide open for me to play with... (RPG Maker MV)
        Oct 24, 2017
        Sauteed_Onion likes this.
    3. Dodokajet
      Dodokajet
      day 20 my left foot started to stink and still not found a team... what !? only one day ? am I in another dimension or something
    4. Dodokajet
      Dodokajet
      for igmc are they all recruiting in classified request ? there's nothing in project recruitement ... or it's too early to search a team ?
      1. Sauteed_Onion and Stanley like this.
      2. slimmmeiske2
        slimmmeiske2
        No one's recruiting in Classifieds so far and no it's not too early. I think people are just waiting for someone else to take that first step :p
        Oct 5, 2017
        Sauteed_Onion and Dodokajet like this.
  • About

First Language:
    french
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA