Dodokajet
Last Activity:
Feb 21, 2018 at 12:50 AM

Share This Page

Dodokajet

Veteran, Male

apparently when you join a team that precise it's paid it seems to some people that working for free and maybe get paid at the end is normal Nov 8, 2017

Dodokajet was last seen:
Feb 21, 2018 at 12:50 AM
    1. Dodokajet
      Dodokajet
      apparently when you join a team that precise it's paid it seems to some people that working for free and maybe get paid at the end is normal
      1. Poryg
        Poryg
        Was that a classified request here?
        Nov 8, 2017
      2. Shaz
        Shaz
        Anything in Classifieds MUST be paid when the job is done, in cash or other pre-negotiated settlement. Possible payment after release is not accepted. So please, if it's in classifieds, let Ms Littlefish know.
        Nov 8, 2017
    2. Dodokajet
      Dodokajet
      Set a price for my work->find too troublesomes to not be scammed-> quit the team it means no transactions nothing-> be treated of scammer
      1. Dodokajet
        Dodokajet
        now i want to know why he thinks that...was it because my prices were too high ? or paypal is a bad method of payment ?
        Nov 7, 2017
      2. Shaz
        Shaz
        nothing wrong with paypal. Some people don't like to pay very much for stuff. They don't think your time is worth what your time is worth.
        Nov 7, 2017
    3. Dodokajet
      Dodokajet
      how did you learn to code (except school) books to advise for a relatively easy language ?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        I'm a self taught rookie pythonist and javascripter. I don't even know html or css xD
        Oct 24, 2017
        starlight dream likes this.
      3. Llareian
        Llareian
        I've been mostly into web-based tutorials, YouTube tutorials, and good old-fashioned hands-on experience. There are some great C++ tutorials out there, but that's not exactly an easy language. JavaScript is easy, in my opinion.
        Oct 24, 2017
      4. Llareian
        Llareian
        Part of what makes JavaScript easy to me is having this really involved program with its source wide open for me to play with... (RPG Maker MV)
        Oct 24, 2017
    4. Dodokajet
      Dodokajet
      day 20 my left foot started to stink and still not found a team... what !? only one day ? am I in another dimension or something
      1. starlight dream likes this.
    5. Dodokajet
      Dodokajet
      for igmc are they all recruiting in classified request ? there's nothing in project recruitement ... or it's too early to search a team ?
      1. Stanley likes this.
      2. slimmmeiske2
        slimmmeiske2
        No one's recruiting in Classifieds so far and no it's not too early. I think people are just waiting for someone else to take that first step :p
        Oct 5, 2017
        Dodokajet likes this.
  • About

First Language:
    french
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A