Recent content by DogeWorm

1. DogeWorm

Yeah, it sucked...

Yeah, it sucked...
  2. DogeWorm

Hey! Sorry I've been gone for quite the while. My computer got the ZEUS Virus, so it was...

Hey! Sorry I've been gone for quite the while. My computer got the ZEUS Virus, so it was automatically terminated. I'm working on a MV project under unique circumstances, so it will either be posted in three days or not posted at all. It, also, will never be updated ever again. 
  3. DogeWorm

get.chomp issue

OHHHH, sorry, I forgot to assign get to something. It's a small script that lets you have a shield when you begin the match, blocking all attacks for 2 turns in which you can prepare.
  4. DogeWorm

Music Not Working?

Yes, other MP3s work, only this one is acting up. I'll try converting it into an ogg and using that. EDIT: I tried converting it into an OGG, but it still didn't work.
  5. DogeWorm

Music Not Working?

So I have this music file, and it's in the BGM file, but when I press play it's not working. Can anyone help me?
  6. DogeWorm

Enemy reacting to being attacked

The reason I am suggesting so strongly to use the "force action" command is that there is no "if targeted" or "evaded" command. If there was don't you think you would have found it by now? Not in vanilla ace at least.
  7. DogeWorm

get.chomp issue

So whenever I use get.chomp It displays an issue where it doesn't understand the "get." Can anyone help me with this?
  8. DogeWorm

You know, you're being very stubborn. What's the point of asking for help if you're not going to use it? My method is super easy. Just force the actor to attack, and basically you have it guaranteed that the player will attack.
  9. DogeWorm

RPGMVXA battler sprites?

Then unless you want to do it yourself, I would just suggest not bothering.
  10. DogeWorm

RPGMVXA battler sprites?

Do you have real friends?
  11. DogeWorm

RPGMVXA battler sprites?

No, I mean some people are willing to work for free. (A friend)
  12. DogeWorm

RPGMVXA battler sprites?

Well, you could always ask someone...
  13. DogeWorm

Change Encounter Sound for Boss Battle

OR, you could just make an event, play the SE before the encounter, and then use wait. Normally I don't do troop page events unless it's absolutely required because It's really much more efficient doing it on an actual event.
  14. DogeWorm

Again, the player can think. They will not know that they must attack on the first turn.
  15. DogeWorm

You aren't mistaken, but there is a way to beat an enemy without directly attacking it. This forces the player to directly attack the boss. You have to think outside the norm, and take into consideration how many loopholes a player can find.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Playing with colour ramps. The first set is the originals, the ones only facing forward in different colour schemes are the new colours.

I present... MAGIC (in progress)

No vaccine till at least spring 2021. Have not seen our parents since Dec 2019. But at least we can phone each other. How is everyone else's situation?
:( ... sigh, having trouble knowing where to draw highlights. Novice pixel artist issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KUTSHKY