domusaur
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thinking of doing a crowdfunding kind of thing on my ko-fi page, but i don't have an audience :kaoswt2: and i don't want to go to the big crowdfinding sites cause i can't guarantee that i'll complete the project. It's just for fun but i still need some more tools. Anyone else in the same boat? :kaodes:
    Conflictx3
    Conflictx3
    i would say go to indiegogo on there you get to keep the money even if you dont reach the amount of money you asked for!
    domusaur
    domusaur
    i always thought the unfinished projects would get banished into the aether and blacklisted/get bad reputation. i'm gonna look into indiegogo and see if i can do a campaign there while stating that i dont promise to finish it soon. i'm disabled and my friends who are in the project with me both go to uni so idk how long it will take us, but we can try!
    Conflictx3
    Conflictx3
    trying is all that matters and regardless of anything you are capable! take your time and make something your proud of!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Firefly130984 wrote on WallCat's profile.
Hello, I would try to beta test your game.
Parallel I would write a guide.
I am already planning some games to make in Unite... I hope it gets a solid release date soon!
Remember to do even 0,01% progress on your game today! You can!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlftheflA