Recent content by Doogerie

1. Doogerie

HELP:npc movement option

Ok so I have this NPC that I need to go from his starting point in a scene to behind a desk with a map and a book on it he stats off fine but then he ends up in the bottom right corner of the map. here is the map and the movement event (unfinished) can anyone help so that my character can...
  2. Doogerie

what are you using for your game

I am currently using RPG Maker MV to make a game (I assume most people are) I just find it a relly fun and easy (compaird to Unity) engen to use. But i a shoure that there are other peopl using older vrsions of RPG maker and other development inviroments on here so what are you using and why?
  3. Doogerie

I am back

i have a story and everthing i just need to make the thing now
  4. Doogerie

What to do if you can't come up with a good story?

RPG's are about characters think about you best friend girlfrend people in your life why do you like dislike them I had a character called Heather i based her on a frend caleed Vicky i lover wrighting for her i am goingto reuse her in my new game hopfully peoplel like her she is a bit of a flert...
  5. Doogerie

I am back

Hi so i have been away for a while (life got in the way) but I am back now I have lernt a lot form my first game that will necer be finsished thes are as follows 1. proof read every scene. 2 .Get your brother, sister,bff to reade it over too. 3. Playtest Playtest Playtest 4. you don't need a...
  6. Doogerie

character on character

I have a character called Whisper in my game he is kind of the main bad guy so obviously you need to fight him the problem is is that he is not classed as an Enemy in RPG maker he has a battler and everything is there a way to have two (or more) characters fight each other? How do I do it ...
  7. Doogerie

From JRPG to ARPG

Yeah I understand that it will be more like Zelda but the idea is the same I got some cool,mideas fir it I just need a storlyline now.
  8. Doogerie

From JRPG to ARPG

So I was wondering isthmus a script or somthing so I can make an ARPG (action RPG) I was think for my next game it would be cool do do somthing a little diffrent with a combat system a littel like Baldours gate or the Lego Star Wars games? I mean I have a colon JRPG (japaniese style RPG) but my...
  9. Doogerie

Poison states

Really I did not know that
  10. Doogerie

Poison states

how do i do that
  11. Doogerie

Poison states

I was wondering if anyone can help me i am trying to set up a Poison state for my game and I just can't figure out the formula for it can someone please help me?
  12. Doogerie

Leval up

No no i got that it's just this one section
  13. Doogerie

Leval up

yes but how can some one recommend a Tutorial or something?
  14. Doogerie

Leval up

So I just realised that I forgot to add an event for my characters to level up you know when they amass a perticuler amount of Xp? I would also like to give them a update buff like more health or somthing but I can probly fiver that out myself. thanks
  15. Doogerie

Product Release: Fantasy & Medieval

I am going to buy the bundel this weekend and will use it in my next game

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

actor name string, why you gotta be case sensitive like that?
Doing RPG Maker News for 26th October 2021

My entire world, full of monsters and treasures, will likely be done by the end of the year. After that it's all NPCs and side quests... then done. I'm never making an open world game again xD
The more I read Calvin and Hobbes as an adult, the more I deeply respect Bill Watterson. Plenty of stuff flew over my head, but now that I'm old enough to appreciate the viewpoints he shared with the fun and imagination? I am grateful that C&H was basically my early childhood.
After years of relying on others and the community to help with making my games, I've decided to delve into the world of scripting. Thought I'd share a few simple scripts that I made that I'm very proud of and excited about!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidlcf