Dororo's latest activity

• Dororo
    Dororo reacted to EuphemiaArtoria's status with Like Like.
    Finally finished my first big game since joining the forums! Please check out Petal Knights...
  • Dororo
    Dororo commented on Tsukihime's profile post.
    Maybe I'm the only one to tell, but I'll lower the battlers y anchor near the lower edge. It's hard to tell what square they occupy...
  • Dororo
    Dororo reacted to Tsukihime's status with Like Like.
    Added skill ranges, and very basic implementation of scope, with a rule called "empty tile" that simply returns true if the selected...
  • Dororo
    Dororo reacted to ??????'s comment on Mystic_Enigma's profile post with Like Like.
    ... mobiles have been able to do that since they became 'smart'. idk about specific iphone model that added it, but its not a new...
  • Dororo
    Dororo commented on Ami's profile post.
    https://relatedwords.org/relatedto/elixirs
  • Dororo
    Dororo reacted to ImaginaryVillain's comment on ImaginaryVillain's profile post with Like Like.
    Eh, life's actually pretty good. I mean I overwork because the business is mine, and I make pretty good money. Plus I have no major...
  • Dororo
    The faster hero (AGI 14) will spend 4 seconds to fill his bar (the faster == 4 seconds). ALL OTHERS a little bit more time depending on...
  • Dororo
    ... I think you are all fundamentally misunderstanding what the system does. Fastest actor or enemy is given a bar fill time of 4...
  • Dororo
    You would be using slow characters just as often from a perspective of # of turns as you would be if it was a set amount. If your...
  • Dororo
    Dororo commented on ImaginaryVillain's profile post.
    It's fun how "life" is intended in anglosaxon languages. "Life" = wasting time around with people, get drunk, being demoralized by...
  • Dororo
    Dororo commented on The Stranger's profile post.
    ^^ dragons allured by the smell of so much gold...
  • Dororo
    Dororo commented on The Stranger's profile post.
    There's a story, I think it was Twain, about a guy findin the unique One Million Pounds Banknote - he begin to change his life by...
  • Dororo
    Dororo reacted to The Stranger's status with Like Like.
    Has anyone else thought of using money for more than just buying things in a game? It could serve as a wealth stat for various mechanics...
  • Dororo
    For the game I'm planning to do, most actions are puzzle-like and you got a shortage on ammo, fuel and tools to manage, so Items should...
  • Dororo
    Dororo commented on Dororo's profile post.
    @Candacis : HOPEFULLY a rogue/puzzle explorer set in an old french fortress (slowly turning... gothic). Really far to come, that was my...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finally finished my first big game since joining the forums! Please check out Petal Knights! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/petal-knights-playable-now.117898/
Back home now :cutesmile:

Many thanks to all my fellow game devs. for all the support during this crazy time.

Feeling a bit rough but much better then bein' hospitalized at least.

Now time to get back to the code :D
Added skill ranges, and very basic implementation of scope, with a rule called "empty tile" that simply returns true if the selected tile is empty (has a battler), and false otherwise

This means movement range and attack ranges are all automatically implemented.

More info: https://himeworks.itch.io/grid-battle-system/devlog/167442/devlog-3-basic-skill-range
Stone masons are hard at work creating beautiful sculptures for your games...
When you realize @Kupotepo is a champion among RM Web users, and it all makes sense now:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr