Dororo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Some early test on the zelda-like tileset. It lack a lot of things!
    Candacis
    Candacis
    I think this is because the sprite is not the right size and perspective for the tileset. The tileset in itself looks quite good.
    Reactions: Dororo
    Dororo
    Dororo
    @Bex :thank you for your feedback. I can't do one tile walls for structural reasons (like doors). But I can try to see how does it look by halving the upper tile. Who knows.
    Dororo
    Dororo
    @Candacis : It will be a pain to come with the right perspective (that indeed help the figure look bigger). But I'll try!
    It look that somehow MZ tracks are messed up (for example battle4 is obviously a theme, castle2 is a ship, ship1 is a scene and so on..). Maybe they just named them after with some ambiguity.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    yeah some does sound weird but we will see on the final release although Battle 3 is SOO much like an atelier battle theme and it's one of my favorite!
    Dororo
    Dororo
    @nio kasgami : it does inspire me some majocco battle vibe <3 . My best one is Battle4: it's clearly a fantasy anime opening that lack just the wording . I'll guess there's a female composer behind?
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    maybe!
    An actual dwarf with an actual axe is not so fascinating as the fantasy counterpart...
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    Why? Do you think it is heavy for the dwarf to carry the axe.
    Dororo
    Dororo
    @Kupotepo: he look more like "Shining" than a celtic warrior. I mean: I've actually seen one on the balcony one hour ago.
    KakonComp
    KakonComp
    If they can't trip over their own beard, they aren't dwarves.
    You'll start with a tile and soon you'll have a world.
    To french users: how does the name Estienne deMauvais sound to you?
    hinola
    hinola
    de-mauvais is like from-bad
    the-bad would be le-mauvais

Like in english, mauvais have the "bad guy" sense and the "noob guy" sense

It's little used, but kind of "old well spoken" language, the kind of words our grandma could use.
    LeFielleux is an older word, and, I think, sounds better.

Olso, in french, "Estienne" is written "Étienne"
    Dororo
    Dororo
    @hinola: i found Estienne in a "renaissance french name generator" and sounded nice to my ear. The story is set in Bastille siege of 1789 - anyway FIELLEUX sound very refined, just hope people will understand how to speak it correctly XD. Thank you a lot for your indepth!!
    Nantas
    Nantas
    Estienne is good, especially in a french revolution setting.
    Ok, so my first game will have a french revolution setting... and "horror" theme.
    Waiting one week for the editor to comment your entry for the anthology, only to find by chance you've sent the novel to your cousin instead.
    Cats along the way are prone to be cuddled due the hot temperature. Wanna love? Tilts the Earth's axis.
    My granddaughter force me to play Gradius on NESmini for hours, just to shout aliens not aiming to her uncle.
    Low cost companies tickets are now more expensive than normal cost companies. Nice policy, indeed U_U'
    If you'll mind a bit, ElfKisser is the polar opposite of GoblinSlayer.
    And BAM!, the moment you do understand Python setters by studying JS prototypes. That's called SERENDIPITY, coming with something when you was searching for something else. From "The three Princes of Serendib", a persian novel.
    Humans are strange: they search geographical borders for their inner anxieties.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm streaming @jasonzeno 's game called Moonfall
I've been trying out Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark, and it has an interesting approach to consumable items - you get a limited inventory that is automatically refreshed to max limits (1 or 2 each, craft to expand + improve effect) at the start of each combat. It's a mechanic that goes against the common urge to hoard consumables.
Degica has discounts on Humble for games and older Makers. I don't know which A-train to choose. :-D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disfob