Recent content by Dororo

1. Dororo

Maybe I'm the only one to tell, but I'll lower the battlers y anchor near the lower edge. It's...

Maybe I'm the only one to tell, but I'll lower the battlers y anchor near the lower edge. It's hard to tell what square they occupy, the head or the feet one. They also somehow conflict the topdown perspective.
  2. Dororo

https://relatedwords.org/relatedto/elixirs

https://relatedwords.org/relatedto/elixirs
  3. Dororo

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #5: TPBS, A Closer Look

The faster hero (AGI 14) will spend 4 seconds to fill his bar (the faster == 4 seconds). ALL OTHERS a little bit more time depending on their AGI. Practically speaking, you come with a multipler by dividing the faster AGI sqr and multiply by the allowed time of 4 seconds (that's how it does...
  4. Dororo

It's fun how "life" is intended in anglosaxon languages. "Life" = wasting time around with...

It's fun how "life" is intended in anglosaxon languages. "Life" = wasting time around with people, get drunk, being demoralized by continual rejections or even worst not being rejected, and things alike.
  5. Dororo

^^ dragons allured by the smell of so much gold...

^^ dragons allured by the smell of so much gold...
  6. Dororo

There's a story, I think it was Twain, about a guy findin the unique One Million Pounds Banknote...

There's a story, I think it was Twain, about a guy findin the unique One Million Pounds Banknote - he begin to change his life by showing just the banknote, but never spending even a single penny out of it. A representation of a money-based class system.
  7. Dororo

What resources do you use for skills in your game?

For the game I'm planning to do, most actions are puzzle-like and you got a shortage on ammo, fuel and tools to manage, so Items should be my reply. Anyway, there's no standard combat, just eventing, so probably my vote doesn't represent the common trend.
  8. Dororo

@Candacis : HOPEFULLY a rogue/puzzle explorer set in an old french fortress (slowly turning...

@Candacis : HOPEFULLY a rogue/puzzle explorer set in an old french fortress (slowly turning... gothic). Really far to come, that was my first attempt of a tileset.
  9. Dororo

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #5: TPBS, A Closer Look

In fact in this default ATB your'e just waiting 4 seconds before something happen each single round of the entire battle, always 4, no more and no less, it's a good pace. Without relative values you'll risk that, by bad design, you have monsters continually filling the bar in less than your...
  10. Dororo

Thank you !

Thank you !
  11. Dororo

Basic base tiling for today. Too cold..? [MEDIA]

Basic base tiling for today. Too cold..?
  12. Dororo

How to post a picture there in the status feed?

How to post a picture there in the status feed?
  13. Dororo

Game Without Battles - Usable Items

Food is there also in Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin most like furnitures are in Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance, and just for one thing: completionism. Make a number (==a lot) of food, do trades, combine and give a special ending if you'll collect all the foods. In Zelda: Links Awakening...
  14. Dororo

On packaging stuff: an "online" shop where you can purchase stuff (with customers reviews), but...

On packaging stuff: an "online" shop where you can purchase stuff (with customers reviews), but you risk the good come broken, or something else got shipped instead, or they are just goblin clones with limited functionalities... Not speaking the bad translated instructions. "NO, got you the...
  15. Dororo

If you collect enough bubble wrap you can come with a Bubble Wrap armor, resistant to blunt...

If you collect enough bubble wrap you can come with a Bubble Wrap armor, resistant to blunt attacks and causing fear status just after.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally finished my first big game since joining the forums! Please check out Petal Knights! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/petal-knights-playable-now.117898/
Back home now :cutesmile:

Many thanks to all my fellow game devs. for all the support during this crazy time.

Feeling a bit rough but much better then bein' hospitalized at least.

Now time to get back to the code :D
Added skill ranges, and very basic implementation of scope, with a rule called "empty tile" that simply returns true if the selected tile is empty (has a battler), and false otherwise

This means movement range and attack ranges are all automatically implemented.

More info: https://himeworks.itch.io/grid-battle-system/devlog/167442/devlog-3-basic-skill-range
Stone masons are hard at work creating beautiful sculptures for your games...
When you realize @Kupotepo is a champion among RM Web users, and it all makes sense now:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr