Recent content by Dr. Madd

1. Dr. Madd

Another Request for a single plague doctor character (Mack Style)

Hi, I was able to find this in the net, you might want to frankensprite the mask off the character and place it in one of yours. Credits go to Wildwestpyro, he says it's available for public use :) Goodluck out there...
  2. Dr. Madd

Chopper, Motorcycle, Military Cars, and Boat Sprites

bump for other vehicles. Contributions are highly appreciated. :)
  3. Dr. Madd

First Person-like Combat

hopeful bump :S
  4. Dr. Madd

It's magnificent! Thanks a lot bro! Hahaha thanks for pointing it out! Sorry about that XD  Fixed it :D
  5. Dr. Madd

First Person-like Combat

Thanks Zeriab! I'm also hoping for the best!   X ^_^ X
  6. Dr. Madd

First Person-like Combat

Good Day Scripters, I've got a rather complicated battle system to propose to you all. It's a bit of a challenge though. Here's how it goes: My game is set on the modern era, the main character can choose from a wide variety of jobs like an infantry, demolitionist, melee fighter, sniper and...
  7. Dr. Madd

:D Thank you! Choppers are actually my first priority ones as well. :)
  8. Dr. Madd

Good Tidings from the MEMFIS Corporation, I am currently working on a game based on a modern theme with RPGMAKER VX ACE. But I can't seem to find any Spritesheets for any of the said vehicles above anywhere. :( If anyone could please supply a sprite of the above vehicles, I would really...
  9. Dr. Madd

Composite Characters / In-game Character Creation

Hey Neon black, I'm loving your script! It's clean, systematic, and beautiful. But I seem to have found a glitch in the Save system. When a character is created and a game is saved. Another new CHARACTER that is created in a NEW GAME gets replaced with the one of the existing save file when the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

To be released 2021/10/21
Now that I made this "What the MZ RTP is missing" spreadsheet it's itching me to fill some the gaps D:
Aaaaand I completely forgot about the RMMV Chicken Rave my brother decided to implement in a parody of my VERY FIRST UNFINISHED project. We could not escape the chicken rave... The chickens would block the ladder...
I love how I can look up a problem I'm having with my game, find a post from like six years ago that addresses the issue, and the solution provided still works in RPG Maker.
It's times like those that my life feels really easy XD
Change costumes with equipment!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brwnworld