Drachen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How many of you like sci-fi? It can be games, books, movies, anything.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    This is the type of question that works better if you ask "who doesn't like scifi?"
    Drachen
    Drachen
    Yeah, I see your point, Sharm.
    Ikari
    Ikari
    I too, like, Sci-Fi. Favorite Sci-Fi anime would probably be Steins;Gate. So much awesomeness.
    Started work on a new sci-fi project. Its codename is "Project Eyeball."
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Sounds good already.
    Perversewolf
    Perversewolf
    I See alot of potential already.
    Loke
    Loke
    Yesss, sci-fi all the way! I'm always happy to see new sci-fi titles pop up on the forums, haha =D
    How far can an RPG Maker game go (in terms of really mature themes), before it just seems weird, uncomfortable, and out of place?
    Drachen
    Drachen
    I meant themes like incest, prostitution, masochism, torture, and one particular character obsessed with fire.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    It wouldn't be a problem as long as the theme is consistent... you can always change the graphics up if Ralph as a masochistic Torturer who frequents prostitutes isn't believable enough (all though he'd probably work for the incest angle) One of my favorite characters in fiction is Valessia Duvelear from the Vampire Earth books, that is my comment on fire obsession. But seriously, my game has some pretty serious themes and it hasn't clashed to me thusfar.
    Drachen
    Drachen
    Thanks, Amnell. I didn't think it'd be a problem, but I did want some input. I am handling the themes in the most responsible way I can.
    How many people would actually be interested in playing an old text-based adventure game? Because I'm kind of making one...
    The Walking Dead: Season 2 will be released tomorrow. I can't wait!
    zachfoss
    zachfoss
    zomg!!!
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    I don't usually pre-order games but damn I couldn't resist it
    The Walking Dead is amazing this season. But now I don't know how to feel about the Governor.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    The Governor is an awesome villain.
    Kammath
    Kammath
    Just don't read the comic book... The Governor... Just don't.
    Korimax
    Korimax
    True and well the TV series and Comic Series does have quite a few differences. For example Sophia doesn't die in the Comic like she did in the TV series.
    Working on a new game that involves an outbreak on a small island. It'll mainly focus on character development and multiple endings.
    I've been having this weird dream as of late. I'm standing on a mountain, then suddenly I jump and tumble into a sea of black, of darkness. I wonder... what does it mean?
    Celianna
    Celianna
    Did anyone else read this in Haley Joel Osment's voice?
    Jef299
    Jef299
    It obviously means you are going to win the lottery.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    It sounds like an interesting start to a game actually...after the character tumbles into the darkness they get transported to a strange and mystical land.
    2 years later and I'm still not done with Skyrim. Does this game truly never end?
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    I can boost it up from time to time just to travel the world and nothing else. Skyrim and Oblivion are two of the few games that I can enjoy just by running around and doing nothing at all. I think that the world is so insanely spectacular in that sense, and I guess I will never get tired of being sucked in to Tamriel :D TES will always be my favourite RPG-serie when it comes to the surroundings.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I grew tired of it soon after completing the main quest. I'm not one for levelling up crafting skills, or, finding every location on the map.
    Milkdud
    Milkdud
    I stopped playing it after mods couldn't make it fun.
    Is it possible to have an event walk over another event? I'm trying to have an NPC walk over an event. I've tried setting it to Through, Transparent and even transferring the event to a different spot. What am I missing?
    Chaosgod_Espér
    Chaosgod_Espér
    do you mean that EventA, activates EventB?

Therefor you need to save the location of EventA, and check if it´s the same as EventB..

A simple "Event hit" like Player touch isn´t existant.
    Celianna
    Celianna
    You're missing the support forum. Please post there!
    After driving all day and thinking of some really good ideas for my game, I fell asleep as soon as I got home. Woke up a few hours later, and I couldn't remember a single one of them.
    Tastica
    That´s a pity... You maybe could use audiorecord with your phone next time...
    AcosmicDevi
    AcosmicDevi
    I hate that. What's worse is having a good idea while dreaming and then waking up and forgetting it. It's like the idea never had a chance.
    light487
    light487
    Get a voice recorder.. it's the same thing for song writers, authors, composers, film makers etc.. you need someway to immediately record your ideas and then archive them at the end of each day.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

230 paths... roughly 250 light sources on the screen... One serious lag fiesta... But I finally got it all the screen at once. I guess I could have also just made an event to spawn each one in exactly the location I needed, but that's sooo much less fun. :LZSwink:
A wee radio thing I made months and months and months ago. 2020 has felt like such a long year. Maybe made this before 2020.IDK anymore.

Made this one much more recently.
Stream will be live shortly with a surprise session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
That1dweeb