Recent content by Dracoliche

1. Dracoliche

New: Karugamo, Love and Sorrow, Elemental Dungeons

i will buy love and sorrow when it will be on steam.
  2. Dracoliche

RPG Maker Web Winter Sale!

i think degica can sell more dlc if all are released on steam too. on steam, it's easier to install and download all dlc. but it's my opinion :) i buy dlc here too, but, i don't like to take dlc on two differents web sites. I like to get them on one site, it's easier :)
  3. Dracoliche

RPG Maker Web Winter Sale!

Hi all and thanks for winter sale, i bought a lot of DLC on steam :) just a question, some DLC are not on steam, under MV site page (only available on this site market) example : - animation collection II - medieval bosses - time fantasy winter - medieval dungeons...
  4. Dracoliche

Animations - Quantum is now available!

no pb to buy this great quality dlc. but i want to buy it on steam :)  i will wait. Any release date on steam ?
  5. Dracoliche

KADOKAWA Official Japanese Music Resource Series!

i bought all packs. The sounds are really great and usefull. Tilesets are acceptable.
  6. Dracoliche

Sneak Peek: New Tileset + Season Pass DLC 4

I am disappointed that a release date for DLC 4 is not announced. The season pass was initially released on December 17, 2015, in about twenty days, it will be 1 year. The release of the DLC 4 was to be done 8 months after initial release date... Some people will say "i'm crying again"... but we...
  7. Dracoliche

Question regarding new GCH Portfolio Edition

i think 70% is an error. Degica wrote that : 1. Loyalty Discount We are looking into setting up a 50% loyalty discount for any GCH owners who purchase GCH:PE. Any GCH owner that has already purchased GCH:PE will receive equivalent RPG maker store credit or a DLC pack. We will have more...
  8. Dracoliche

What did you except ?

A picture is worth a thousand words . What do you think about focus in this image ?
  9. Dracoliche

Season Pass - DLC 3 Sneak Peek

Image to illustrate promised delivery date. only one question : when DLC 4 will be released ? 10 months after....
  10. Dracoliche

Train Animation !

I made that with spriter ! i needed it to make an animation of the train, entering in station Credit: Kadokawa, and author of Season Pass DLC on steam Non-Commercial: Read credits of DLC. If you own it, no problem Commercial: Read credits of DLC. If you own it, no problem...
  11. Dracoliche

Tileset image on event

ok that was that. i changed event priority. and it's ok. atfer 300 hours of development i never saw this pb. it's not a bug. thanks.
  12. Dracoliche

Tileset image on event

Hi, i post here to show a possible bug sorry for my english :) at right, an object on map directly with tileset at left, same object on map but i put it with an event see character... is it a bug ?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Back home now :cutesmile:

Many thanks to all my fellow game devs. for all the support during this crazy time.

Feeling a bit rough but much better then bein' hospitalized at least.

Now time to get back to the code :D
Added skill ranges, and very basic implementation of scope, with a rule called "empty tile" that simply returns true if the selected tile is empty (has a battler), and false otherwise

This means movement range and attack ranges are all automatically implemented.

More info: https://himeworks.itch.io/grid-battle-system/devlog/167442/devlog-3-basic-skill-range
Stone masons are hard at work creating beautiful sculptures for your games...
When you realize @Kupotepo is a champion among RM Web users, and it all makes sense now:
Worst nightmare this morning, tried to get 20 minutes of work done on my project before heading to work and got hit with a POWER SURGE. Restarted my computer and the project was CORRUPTED, luckily I made a back up a few days ago so I only lost 4 days of work but still

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr