DracoVanReign
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark, in the hopeless swamps of the approximate, the not quite, the not-yet, the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish, in lonely frustration for the life you deserved, but have never been able to reach. Check your road and the nature of your battle. The world you desired can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it's yours."--Atlas Shrugged
    CrowStorm
    CrowStorm
    I make an exception for the Founders in Bioshock Infinite, btw: while they are very clearly bad guys to our modern sensibilities (and Elder Comstock approaches levels of cartoon supervillainy with some of his dialogue in the endgame) but at that period in history yeah, white nationalists and robber barons were saying and doing some mustache-twirling Snidely Whiplash **** in real life.
    DracoVanReign
    DracoVanReign
    "I haven't read Atlas Shrugged and don't intend to." <-- Now this is a real issue, how can you just simply trust someone else's judgement of the subject and not look into it for yourself?

Let's make a deal, You read Atlas Shrugged, and I'll play Bioshock. Sound good to you?
    CrowStorm
    CrowStorm
    hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Well it's been almost a whole year since I joined RMW, so i figured I should update my status.
This is my updated status.
Here's a sample of some pixel edits I made.

Maybe for use as sidewalks.
If there are any mods or admins online, could you please see about the re-translation pages for RPG Maker MV? They are all down :rsad:
Werewolf cons: you lose control of yourself once a month and could accidentally kill your friends. Vampire cons: no garlic bread. The choice is simple. Werewolf for sure.
2 huge market drops in 2 days. So glad I sold my non-dividend stocks about 2 weeks ago. And if the dividend ones drop heavily, hey more cheap stocks for me!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
friskyomega