Recent content by Drago the Shinigami

1. Drago the Shinigami

Trouble with sprites...a halo above some sprites.

Nope, the gold draconians are demigods, the children of the sun dragon Solaris, and have divine blood, and are literally unable to be evil.
  2. Drago the Shinigami

Yay, it's fixed! Thank you everyone! (now that that's taken care of, I have to fix all of the sprites that used that file...)
  3. Drago the Shinigami

Well, I already replaced the file. Is there another file I should replace the replacement with?
  4. Drago the Shinigami

As far as I know, it's just the one file, and what I meant is that I don't know how to get to the generator folder.
  5. Drago the Shinigami

I'm really sorry, but I don't know how to do that. I don't know if it's because I got RPG Maker MV on Steam, but I have no clue how to edit those files.
  6. Drago the Shinigami

Also, it also affects sprites I made a long time ago, and by a long time ago, I mean almost 2 years ago.
  7. Drago the Shinigami

Male > Clothing > 4 (the robes) That's what appears to be the problem.
  8. Drago the Shinigami

I'm sorry, but, I don't even know how to edit the generator. How would that happen? (Sorry if that came off as rude.)
  9. Drago the Shinigami

Also, for some reason, this is the same with a few other sprites.
  10. Drago the Shinigami

I didn't ever edit this spritesheet, and the total dimensions of the entire spreadsheet this sprite is from is 576 by 384
  11. Drago the Shinigami

Okay, so, I've been testing some cutscenes and I noticed something odd: one of the sprites had a small "halo" above his head when he turned up. This is the first time I noticed this, and I don't know why it's happening now. From what I can gather, it looks like a portion of the sprite above it...
  12. Drago the Shinigami

Trouble with Yanfly's Item Synthesis plugin.

Well, I found out what the problem was... This is what I did: And WHAT I SHOULD HAVE DONE is: <Item Recipe: 2 to 8> My mistake was that I put a space after the 8. Well, now it's fixed, and my game has a crafting system now!
  13. Drago the Shinigami

So, can anyone help me with this? Please?
  14. Drago the Shinigami

I apologize, I'm still very new to this.
  15. Drago the Shinigami

First of all, here's the link to the plugin: http://yanfly.moe/2016/01/15/yep-58-item-synthesis/ Basically, what my issue is, is that when I try to open the crafting menu, there are no recipes! This is what I get: For the item that holds the recipes, I used the note tag: <Item Recipe: 2 to...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've been playing too much fire emblem... why do I suddenly want to make a game in rpgm that's chatting to ppl and trying to pick the right options to increase their opinion of you and depending on who likes you and how much you get a different ending??
Uggh... been sick for the past week. I hope I get better soon.
There are so many coding terms that are complete gibberish to me. Like what the heck is "Return" or "Array"??
Sometimes I forget how tiny and fun working in 16x16 is (or with 18x18 if ya counting the white outline LOL) and before you ask Yes. Yes this is an appropriate ratio of drinks to all the other stuff. :popcorn:
f37ac128dedc8a53af7deb2b12e8ea81becf6e46.png
Phew, sleep all day, awake all night. I don't know what to draw tonight!

Does that count as poetry? ..Is there a super fast way to test my creations in RPG Maker? Has anyone played the new Pokémon games? I'm itching to buy it but I don't think my husband will want me to after he finds out how much I spent on Christmas!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
u-mu