drago453
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When I've got the urge to develop, all of a sudden RPG Maker doesn't open on Steam . Why God
    Streaming in a few, prepare for the least professional stream with some fun involved
    So is there any contests coming up? I saw a recent one that happened and it sparked something inside. Now I'm revved up but want to save ideas for a contest. SOS
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Rules for contests are so different from one to the next that saving the idea isn't going to do you any good. What may work for one contest probably won't work for another. Use that creative energy while you've got it!
    drago453
    drago453
    True, true. It's just the idea of putting something in a contest that gets the hype going. Next time!
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    If you can make a game in less than 4 days, there are 2 contests going on at RpgMaker Ace dot Net just look under the contests. There is Christmas and Arabian Nights.
    I'm back after a LONG break. Also after giving a demo release date that I really wanna make true
    The fact some rewards on kickstarter are stuff I do for free on my Facebook page makes me feel weird, especially when it's in the $100 range
    Do we have a game making drive every month? Just got more active last montj
    Archeia
    Archeia
    We used to have them every month but everyone got burnt out and we have to add breaks.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Ah, I stand corrected, in *my* past here no, lol!
    Shaz
    Shaz
    There's a signup for one right now that starts in a week. The next one, hopefully, will be in May.
    I hope there's a way to find autosaves on Blogs, I deleted a ton of typing be hitting a wrong button and going back to the previous page
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Unfortunately there is not. I get around this by typing in an editor first, and then copy pasting into the window. I had this happened once, and it was rather frustrating.
    MEMBER PLUS MAKES ME FEEL SO POWERFUL
    zachfoss
    zachfoss
    did you just get it? if yes, than welcome to the club sir
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    Do the impossible, see the invisible! Your membership status is the membership status that will pierce the bonus content!

GIGA

PRICE CUTTTTTEEEERRRRR!!!

*Epic 'splosions + the sound of humanity's awesomeness*
    Sorry for spamming the Feeds, but is the sale Steam exclusive? Or is it coming to the Store?
    drago453
    drago453
    Dang nab you Steam
    Shaz
    Shaz
    If it's BECAUSE of the new Steam Workshops, it'll probably only be on Steam. Hard to be sure - you either need to wait for someone who was involved in setting it up to answer, or to decide whether it's more important for you to buy now on Steam or here for regular price or wait for a sale that might not happen
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    it's Steam's MidWeek Sale...
    Figured this didn't need a forum topic. Can I move my game to the Steam version, and then back to the Store bought one when I use the Workshop?
    *Hopes having only and hour of gameplay after a year is normal* working much harder this year so far, almost have another hour within the month
    Rieker
    Rieker
    I wouldn't say that is exactly normal, but as long as that first hour is very epic it is worth it :)
    mlogan
    mlogan
    I'd say you're doing a lot better than many people, lol!
    *Vicously worries about what RPG Maker is announcing this week*
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    I'm so happy that everyone is speculating so wildly. It was fun stirring things up. Announcement isn't for a few more days though ahahahaha.
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    They were going to announce something this week?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Anyone here managed to never burn out on programming? My current limit is 3 months(6-8 hours per day, 7 days per week, 50 hour programming week on average), and then I just have to take a break, sometimes lasting few days(with at most 2 hours on programming per day). I've been always like this so far, so I admire those who can always be so passionate on programming :)
This is starting to become a momochi collection y'all!
Meet Swefo The candy Eater!

Hide your candy... I or I sweefe sweefefooo~~~
Automatic level scaling without an option to turn it off can be a very bad choice for a game. The worst I've ever seen was in Nightmare of Druaga, where if a power outage made your system turn off, the game detects it as an attempted cheat and overwrites your save while taking away your best gear, leaving you unable to progress at the late stages of the game, and unable to recover.
Problem with sequels: Heroes getting rid of all their items and forgets all of their skills within the span of a year without explanation. :kaomad3:
I can see the end of my prologue. Perfect time to decide to pull everything over into MZ, right? Right?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GenAlFateh