Dragon Brother

Greetings anyone it may concern, I am The Dragon Brother, not to be confused with the Dragonborn or the son of the dragon, I am an Independent Video game developer, I (try) to make RPG games no one else has, how else would My sub par animation skills and overused tropes get My games noticed? balloon animals? I use various sites and art mediums to create stories some even based in the real world (Do not ask what that is, I am not sure anymore myself).

If I can help with game development, I will try;
-Story writing: 100% I am confident in My Story conjuration skills, though a good story will take time.
-Animation: 30% as long as You do not need it too realistic looking or 3d or professional I can help here.
-Research: 100% much of My games require real-life counterparts and actual instances, so Yes I research.
-Scripting: 0% I am not a Script master I am a Script kiddie.
-Resource collection: 100% if it's out there, I can find it, You still need to get permissions though.
-Emotional Support: 100% if You need a little motivation, I can help as long as I am online.
-Funding: 0% I am strapped for cash as well.
-Sales: 50% I know a few sites.

I survive, I adapt, I infest, because the only other option is unacceptable.
About Me
Indie for Life.
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Interests
Long walks on polluted beaches, reading corney romance novels, taking over space colonies.
Occupation
Drone

Followers

Trophies

1. 10

Can't Stop!

You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  2. 15

Seriously Likeable!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  3. 10

I Like It a Lot

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  4. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  5. 5

Keeps Coming Back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  6. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Julian Brooks wrote on Hudell's profile.
Hi, I'm trying to use the Orange Mapshot plugin on Mac, but it isn't working. Could you assist? I'm attempting to do Parallax Mapping. Thanks.
I can't believe my dlc flopped that hard. It's depressing. I'm a fricking failure at being a musician.
Person: "Taxes are bs and money is, too! Anarchy!!" *Literally anything goes wrong* Same Person: "Why hasn't the government fixed this???"
Stream will be live shortly with a session of Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rezalopan