Recent content by Dragon Brother

1. Dragon Brother

I have just increased the Infantry and Vehicle rosters, also a new base building system is now...

I have just increased the Infantry and Vehicle rosters, also a new base building system is now in play.
  2. Dragon Brother

The Clones wars continue

My apologies for that oversight, here are the links to the scripts that comprise the system. Hime's Equip common events http://himeworks.com/2013/06/common-equip-events/ Fomar153's Clone Actor Script http://cobbtocs.co.uk/wp/?p=125
  3. Dragon Brother

The Clones wars continue

Greetings Forumites, Fomar's Clone actor script, easily the most useful of the scripts CTB will be utilizing. that said, I have noticed that the program doesn't seem to recognize the presence of more than one clone, I have a system that changes the appearance of units that are equipped with...
  4. Dragon Brother

however I am sure realism is not what 3DO were going for. that said I am reworking the Infantry...

however I am sure realism is not what 3DO were going for. that said I am reworking the Infantry in game.
  5. Dragon Brother

After reviewing two videos of armymen getting blowup by Firecrackers I have determined the...

After reviewing two videos of armymen getting blowup by Firecrackers I have determined the grenades in the series are wholly unrealistic...
  6. Dragon Brother

Wait for it... Something is not right! My variables are all disorganized, I see now I will have...

Wait for it... Something is not right! My variables are all disorganized, I see now I will have to do some sorting!
  7. Dragon Brother

My standards have been reduced since I started working with RPGmaker, however I will always put...

My standards have been reduced since I started working with RPGmaker, however I will always put in 100%.
  8. Dragon Brother

Sythian Bard's World Map Tiles

Well done, sythian bard!
  9. Dragon Brother

I am also Retrying the 'Turn based Map Movement' idea, My apologies to it's opposition but this...

I am also Retrying the 'Turn based Map Movement' idea, My apologies to it's opposition but this is something I wanted to do since the very beginning of My development career and that is no exaggeration, fear not, I sincerely believe it won't be as slow as it sounds and will ultimately contribute...
  10. Dragon Brother

As such I am recommitting My efforts to improving the Tilesets, that is right I am designing My...

As such I am recommitting My efforts to improving the Tilesets, that is right I am designing My own tilesets now!
  11. Dragon Brother

I have come to the conclusion that the current map lay out of, well, ALL of My games is lackluster.

I have come to the conclusion that the current map lay out of, well, ALL of My games is lackluster.
  12. Dragon Brother

@[986:@OmnislashXX]: Indeed, I have been thus with much social media I am connected to, Game...

@[986:@OmnislashXX]: Indeed, I have been thus with much social media I am connected to, Game development has consumed most of My free time as of late.
  13. Dragon Brother

@[71939:@SpaceBot]: I have, I could ascertain nothing definitive from the posts, however I noted...

@[71939:@SpaceBot]: I have, I could ascertain nothing definitive from the posts, however I noted one post stating how people come an go here often for extended periods of time, obviously, since I do just that as well.
  14. Dragon Brother

Good news is They are not apart of the typical roster.

Good news is They are not apart of the typical roster.
  15. Dragon Brother

If You liked Action figures growing up, You will be happy to know CTB will be Including them as...

If You liked Action figures growing up, You will be happy to know CTB will be Including them as well, if You did not, well...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

gotta update my game project thread page later
So trying out Ultra Mode 7 was a bad idea. How do I not include this in my game? XD
Stumbled upon an RPG Maker game on Steam called 'Boobs vs Zombies' while looking for a zombie themed fantasy RTS. lol
There's a new born faction in my country called "Sunda Empire" claiming they have right to rule over the earth and sun... I don't know what to feel...
Quon is watching you
Quon blessed your good efforts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porkipon