Dragonarkon's Recent Activity

1. Dragonarkon liked Kenen's post in the thread Shield Durability.

I think you would need to edit the way that the plugin applies barrier points if you wanted a hard cap on them. Something like this...

Aug 18, 2019 at 4:37 PM
  2. Dragonarkon liked LadyBaskerville's post in the thread Attack that deals Hp and Mp damage, help!.

You should be able to just do it in the damage formula. Just keep in mind that value for the damage needs to be the last thing in the...

Aug 18, 2019 at 12:58 PM
  3. Dragonarkon liked Aesica's post in the thread Balancing a game with only one party member?.

One of the better examples of battles made both interesting and (semi) challenging with only one player character vs even several...

Aug 18, 2019 at 12:55 PM
  4. Dragonarkon liked Tai_MT's post in the thread Using MP universally, or strictly for magic skills.

:D I don't just have magical enchantments. In fact, something enchanted to be magical is "rare" by my game/lore standards (it's a lost...

Aug 18, 2019 at 12:53 PM
  5. Dragonarkon liked Aesica's post in the thread Need proper script syntax for while loop.

Splice creates a new array from the item(s) removed from the array it's called on. If you want to create a discard pile/array, it'd...

Aug 18, 2019 at 7:53 AM
  6. Dragonarkon liked Nilom's post in the thread Need proper script syntax for while loop.

Good evening! For my project I'm designing a class which has some "card draw" (skill draw) mechanics. It will learn a given amount of...

Aug 18, 2019 at 7:53 AM
  7. Dragonarkon liked Aesica's post in the thread Need proper script syntax for while loop.

^ Ha! Somehow I missed that too. Yeah, it's important to realize that splice returns an ARRAY, even if you only cut out one thing. So...

Aug 18, 2019 at 7:52 AM
  8. Dragonarkon liked Poryg's post in the thread Need proper script syntax for while loop.

Oooh, I see! $handCards[1][0] is not a number, but an array! So the number is $handCards[1][0][0]!

Aug 18, 2019 at 7:52 AM
  9. Dragonarkon liked BlackGoldSaw's post in the thread Variable Update in Skill Description Issue.

Sure thing. http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Battle_Engine_Core_(YEP) http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Action_Sequence_Pack_1_(YEP)...

Aug 18, 2019 at 7:07 AM