Recent content by DragonBlade650

1. DragonBlade650

Tropical Island Tilesets?

I'm mainly looking for something to match the base rtp
  2. DragonBlade650

Tropical Island Tilesets?

Resource Type: Tiles Maker Format: MV Art Style: MV RTP Description: I'm looking for a tropical island tileset because i'm making an island survival game in which you have been shipwrecked. Reference Images: Something like this
  3. DragonBlade650

Looking for a specific A4 Tileset

Yes, thank you so much, it's been so frustrating!
  4. DragonBlade650

Looking for a specific A4 Tileset

Awhile back i found a tileset which makes all A4 tiles have the black area, but i haven't been able to find it. (Sorry, i really don't know how to describe it well) Edit: sorry if this post may not be where it belongs.
  5. DragonBlade650

Creating a Dungeon Crawler-esque RPG in MV any suggestions?

I played Dungeon Down for awhile, yeah it did help to give me ideas for my game.
  6. DragonBlade650

That's not a bad idea, any recommendations on demos i could check out?
  7. DragonBlade650

Thanks, i didn't really know where to put it. I just want to hear ideas from other people so i have an idea of what people would want in a game like this.
  8. DragonBlade650

I am currently developing a Quest-Based RPG that has the player exploring randomized dungeons full of different things to do. Any suggestions?
  9. DragonBlade650

RPG Maker MV - removing Skill Message

Cool, that helps a lot, thanks!
  10. DragonBlade650

RPG Maker MV - removing Skill Message

I would like to know how to remove this in order to make my games' combat quicker.
  11. DragonBlade650

Capture Enemies

This plugin needs some work, i've had random crashing when capturing monsters.
  12. DragonBlade650

Airship Battleback2

slimmmeiske2 thank you.
  13. DragonBlade650

Airship Battleback2

The title says everything, really. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Terms of Use Credit: Credit KADOKAWA. If you wanna credit me; credit me as...
  14. DragonBlade650

Tileset help

Thanks!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I need help on what I should add to this fighter game.
Should I add:
Rain
Sleet
Snow
Leaves
Wind
If you can come up with anything else let me know.
Final day of the kickstarter campaign and my team and I decide to cap it off by doing ... musical numbers online.

These are clearly definitely My People.
6 hours and 35 minutes until it is December first here :3
Charon.png
Spending the day doing concept art! It's so comfy! I'mma draw the full party and take it from there. Hope everyone else is having as good of a day!
"Never argue with a Narcissist. No matter how sound in your logic, they'll always see themselves as correct and you too beneath them to understand.

The best you can do is take things with a grain of salt and leave them alone to wallow in their own delusion. If you're lucky, you'll catch the time where they inevitably destroy themselves!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JetstreamXT