Recent content by Dragonic_L

1. Dragonic_L

Depths of Dread

Creating an isometric game with Rpg Maker engine mechanics looks very interesting, the battle system and the characters are very well made. I should give it a try in my free time!
  2. Dragonic_L

Lilyhazard

• CHARACTERS DESCRIPTION ADDED • TWO NEW SCREENSHOTS ADDED   ABOUT GAME DEVELOPMENT: • Completed the ABS system; • New zombies added; • Creation of other enemies inspired by Nobihaza's one; • A demo will be released soon as possible!   Thank you for...
  3. Dragonic_L

Wastelanders

The characters' portraits are amazing, I like them. Your project sound interesting, I'll wait the next update to know more features. Good luck!
  4. Dragonic_L

Image/Picture Positioning Utility

Love this utility!!! Thaaaaankk you!!
  5. Dragonic_L

Ikku - Chapter 1

Like you style, man! Looks very interesting and...  Sono italiano anche io! (I'm italian too!)
  6. Dragonic_L

Lilyhazard

@BaconWithoutEgg Yes, Nobihaza (the original game) is based on Resident Evil mechanics. My game had something similar, for example the animated ECG as game hud and other features in development! Thank you for your appreciation!
  7. Dragonic_L

Lilyhazard

About Lilyhazard Lilyhazard is a survival horror fangame inspired by "Nobihaza", a free japanese game's series made with RPG MAKER by "Mr.aaa". My project is not a remake of the original one like the other fangame; Lilyhazard tells a new story where new characters...
  8. Dragonic_L

P.T. Silent Memories (Silent Hills) BETA RELEASED

Oh, looks interesting, I'll wait for news. Good luck for your project!
  9. Dragonic_L

Long Gone Days (DEMO) [NOW on Indiegogo]

Oh man...pixel art, story, battle system... It's all incredible! I'm impressed, love this game!
  10. Dragonic_L

RMXP Erayu

Congratulations for finishing! I like your style!
  11. Dragonic_L

Hello! ^~^

Welcome to the forum! Good Luck for your projects!
  12. Dragonic_L

Hi Guys! :)

@amaSenpai Yes! I love Ace Attorney, I played all the chapters on the DS and -I hope soon XD- I will play Dual Destines on 3DS.
  13. Dragonic_L

Hi Guys! :)

@Rikifive Hahahaha! Thank You :)
  14. Dragonic_L

I need a name for my villain/s!

It could be "Climacus", "Stropha",  "Bivirga", "Oriscus". They are the names of several "neumes" (from the latin word "Neuma"), a medieval musical notation that indicated the general shape to be sung (in a simple way a group of notes inone symbol.). You can also use "Quodlibet". It is a...
  15. Dragonic_L

Remnants of Twilight: Age of Arius

Wow! It's so cool, the game's screenshots are incredible. Very well done!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I remade/fixed my Elf XP Mack Templates. The Ears are looking better now.
Male Update.pngFemale Update.png
You can check them out, they are in 12 recolours, both Human and Elf Versions!
I'M BACK BABEY!!!
College is hitting me a lil' softer than I expected, so I'm back on MV!
And to kick things off, here's a lil' test of a tileset edit I made today! (Took me, like, 5 hours, considering this was the first time I've EVER used GraphicsGale...)Edit test SUCCESS.PNG
Red_1,png.PNG
I don't know when I'll have time to finish this, so I'll post this mostly complete version now. Another major character of my project, his name is Red (at least until I can think up a better R-name). In case he looks familiar, it's because his design (and personality) is based directly from my favorite anime character of all time (who is, unfortunately, fairly obscure).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FreddChan