Last Activity:
Jul 11, 2018
Birthday:
May 28, 1988 (Age: 31)
Gaymer

Share This Page

Dragonkissed

Villager, Male, 31, from NJ

Every time I play games now I look at everything differently/question how they did this or that. Playing Video Games will never be the same! Feb 26, 2018

Dragonkissed was last seen:
Jul 11, 2018
    1. Dragonkissed
      Dragonkissed
      Every time I play games now I look at everything differently/question how they did this or that. Playing Video Games will never be the same!
      1. Stanley
        Stanley
        that's good :)
        Feb 26, 2018
        Dragonkissed likes this.
      2. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        Or, when you watch a movie, you started to questioning "how they did that? Isn't it a sea was just a huge pool?"
        Feb 26, 2018
        Dragonkissed likes this.
    2. Dragonkissed
      Dragonkissed
      I'm loving RPG Maker MV more and more with each new video I watch!
      1. evmaster likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 28, 1988 (Age: 31)
    Gaymer
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Gaming
    I'm new to RPG Maker, and creating games in general. I've been playing video games since I was 2 years old. Gaming is a major part of my life. I've wanted to create video games since I was 5 years old. Gaming saved my life, and I would rather die then live without Video Games. Games > Books/Movies!

Signature

Games > Books/Movies!
    Games are better then Books or Movies. You can read a Book/Watch a movie, but they will never change. It's identical every time with no variables, regardless of who is reading or watching everyone get the same thing. Games are different as they change every time you start a new file. Almost every time I start playing a game over I find something new, I pick a different path, find a new secret, and I get more out of it each time. Also each person plays each game different, so no 2 people will have exactly the same experience due to player choices and interaction. True the main story lines and plot are similar/don't change in every game, but the whole experience and process is different, thus creating endless possibilities a book or movie can never give you. Every game tells a story, and every story is a new exciting adventure for me to lose myself by becoming someone else for a while. Every time I pick up a controller to become someone else, they become a part of me more then a book or movie ever could, because I'm living their life with them, and not just viewing it from the outside. In Games you become the Character, but in Books/Movies your an outsider looking in/listening to them tell you the story.

#Gaymer #Gaymer4Life #GamingSavedMyLife