Dragonkissed

I'm new to RPG Maker, and creating games in general. I've been playing video games since I was 2 years old. Gaming is a major part of my life. I've wanted to create video games since I was 5 years old. Gaming saved my life, and I would rather die then live without Video Games. Games > Books/Movies!
Birthday
May 28, 1988 (Age: 33)
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Interests
Gaming
Occupation
Gaymer

Signature

Games > Books/Movies!
Games are better then Books or Movies. You can read a Book/Watch a movie, but they will never change. It's identical every time with no variables, regardless of who is reading or watching everyone get the same thing. Games are different as they change every time you start a new file. Almost every time I start playing a game over I find something new, I pick a different path, find a new secret, and I get more out of it each time. Also each person plays each game different, so no 2 people will have exactly the same experience due to player choices and interaction. True the main story lines and plot are similar/don't change in every game, but the whole experience and process is different, thus creating endless possibilities a book or movie can never give you. Every game tells a story, and every story is a new exciting adventure for me to lose myself by becoming someone else for a while. Every time I pick up a controller to become someone else, they become a part of me more then a book or movie ever could, because I'm living their life with them, and not just viewing it from the outside. In Games you become the Character, but in Books/Movies your an outsider looking in/listening to them tell you the story.

#Gaymer #Gaymer4Life #GamingSavedMyLife

Following

Followers

Trophies

1. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

All new MZ Weather & Title updates are also RETRO'able for MV! Updated RETRO project will be released on same day I'll release updated MZ demo -project!

retro.png
Just lost about half a day's worth of work because rpg maker crashed during playtesting and corrupted my file :kaolivid:
Boku.gif
advanced_puzzling.PNG
Having a lot of fun making different poses for my character sets! Open to suggestions/critique!

CSKttqh.png

AABS laser beams features:
1,Shoot penetrating laser beams for player's normal attack
2,Beam's width/damage/comsumes/loot can be controlled by events/variables with great flexibility
3,Beam can rebound to walls or certain regionID
4,Can play SE when shooting beams
5,Beam's images can be solid images or animated ones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zombie