Recent content by DragonRose35

1. DragonRose35

[Solved (More or Less)]

If I was new to switches and variables, I couldn't have gotten as far as I have. (Though I will admit most of that was because of Junane helping me with skills and things.) As it is, that is not what I meant. I'm going to mark this as solved, and continue figuring out how to do it as I was...
  2. DragonRose35

[Solved (More or Less)]

See, that's the complicated part... I have a feeling then, for this to work, I will need to make a lot of switches and conditions. Throughout the game there will be seven player characters you can change from, each available after a certain part of the story. As with any rpg game, the player...
  3. DragonRose35

[Solved (More or Less)]

Alright, so... this one might be a little bit complicated. And I am well-aware it may not be possible. However, I am looking to create a system inside my game where the player character can change their party when they access a crystal. Obviously, this would only count for party members that...
  4. DragonRose35

[Solved] Yanfly's Message Plugins

Thank you! ~ Dragon
  5. DragonRose35

I apologize for the late response. Plugin Order: Proof of Max Choice Setting: Proof of Failed Plugin Input: Does this suffice for screenshots of my settings? ~ Dragon
  6. DragonRose35

So, hello there...~ Heh... I am back, and this time with a question not for skills, but a plugin. I found this one on my own, thankfully, but unfortunately... I can't figure out how to get it to work. I need the plugins only to expand the number of choices in my game for a certain thing...
  7. DragonRose35

[Solved] Sacrifice Skill

Thank you so much! It works perfect now~! ~ Dragon
  8. DragonRose35

[Solved] Sacrifice Skill

So I tried replicating what I did, but I couldn't remember, so I did what I thought I had done... but then tested it... and it works, somewhat. Except that it still doesn't heal Niko for the amount of damage that Atlas has when casting the ability. Notebox: <Custom Select Condition> if...
  9. DragonRose35

[Solved] Sacrifice Skill

Unfortunately, Junane, that seems to make my game crash for some reason... ~ Dragon
  10. DragonRose35

Seeking Help With Figuring Out How To Order Skills...

...without having to rearrange them completely in the skill database? And what I mean by this is... Having skills- -show up in a completely custom order that isn't at all the order set in the database. Any ideas? ~ Dragon
  11. DragonRose35

[Solved] Sacrifice Skill

Another Update: Skill now only applies to Niko, however, it doesn't heal him before it kills Atlas. Screenshot: Notebox: <Pre-Damage Eval> if (target.isActor()){ if (target.actorId() === 1){ if (target.skills().contains($dataSkills[45])){ target.revive(); target.gainHP(a.hp); } } }...
  12. DragonRose35

[Solved] Sacrifice Skill

Update~!! So, it doesn't completely work, but I played around with it and the sacrifice element works entirely. However... It doesn't do what I wanted: which is to only revive and heal one specific party member and not any other party member. Example: I tested this on Niko. It worked. I...
  13. DragonRose35

[Solved] Sacrifice Skill

It sounds like it should work in theory, but I'm afraid that it doesn't. I've tried about a dozen variations as well, and nothing has quite... worked... ~ Dragon
  14. DragonRose35

Seeking Help With Weapon Upgrading

That makes sense~ I think I will play around with it, but I'll leave this "unsolved" just in case other people want to give their opinions~ Thank you~ ~ Dragon
  15. DragonRose35

Seeking Help With Weapon Upgrading

So... this one is going to be a bit different, as far as asking for help. See, in my game, I am trying to create a system where I can upgrade current weapons to make them stronger. I technically already know what I'm doing, though I may be doing things far more complicated than need be...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I cannot get the Benny Hill Theme out of my head
A wave of cold air has hit Canada... I know it's "always cold", but this one is especially cold... I'm freezing to death lol.
Have fun with English: a "fire grenade" is not portable napalm but a fire extinguisher tool.
2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.
I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bloojacie