Dragonspeech

Lady Dragoness, Female, from MA, USA

Veteran

Hope everyone had a great holiday, and now for NaNoWriMo! Nov 1, 2014

Dragonspeech was last seen:
Oct 12, 2016
    1. Dragonspeech
      Dragonspeech
      That moment when... you discover how to fix something on your own and you cancel a ready set question for a forum. <3 And then open up two other bugs to figure out. But I'm learning! I know what it means when it mentions index, and apparently 0 is a valid number within commands.
      1. Faye Valentine
        Faye Valentine
        Almost happened to me today! But then I said to myself, hey, maybe someone is having the same problem but doesn't know how to fix it the way I do, then I submitted the question to find another workaround and @Ossra was able to do it. Props to him.
        Oct 11, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    2. Dragonspeech
      Dragonspeech
      Rainy days make for good production. Mostly just getting through face sets and generating battlers/walking for the Main Actor but there's a bit involved setting so that the character can swap classes with Yanfly's plugin, and calling for specific graphic files dependents. BUT I have fallen in love with Korbin. (Default Name, which can be changed by player.) Thank you Yanfly, you are an amazing developer. <3
      1. Faye Valentine
        Faye Valentine
        Rainy days are the best days.
        Oct 10, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    3. Dragonspeech
      Dragonspeech
      I feel that I'm way too easily overwhelmed. The problem I think, is the inability to narrow and pare down specific portions of the entire game, and I look at it from a large angled lens. Aka The Entire Game. Instead of smaller, and much more manageable portions, like 'Recovery Items', or 'Accessory Armors'. The Database just plain intimidates me every time open it, regardless of the separate tabs. 
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Dragonspeech
        Dragonspeech
        Thanks! That's a neat way of doing things, and I can continue to jot down other random ideas on a sticky note and keep plunking away for how each piece goes in order. Very much like a puzzle in my mind. Again, thanks @Vampire Vox!
        Oct 8, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Yeah, that's sort of what I do also. I keep something like a notebook (actually a spare art sketchpad since I draw characters to) and jot down all sorts of aspects related to the game on. I usually like to do quick crude sketches of maps before I make them in rpg maker as well.
        Oct 8, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        I have found keeping a notebook to be quite the boon. I put all the ideas I want to implement, bug fixes and other to-do into an organized notebool and cross off what I have finished.
        Oct 8, 2016
        2 people like this.
    4. Dragonspeech
      Dragonspeech
      Andy Grammer on Pandora, lettin me bounce along with writing. <3 
    5. Dragonspeech
      Dragonspeech
      I have a pile of sticky notes now. Bugger me. Hahah!
      1. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Sticky notes are cool!
        Oct 5, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      2. Dragonspeech
        Dragonspeech
        They're super helpful in my chaotic mindset. I have them all over my desk.
        Oct 5, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    6. Dragonspeech
      Dragonspeech
      Guck. Inactive for pretty much a long time. Whelp that's life! :3 Able to concentrate on hobbies again.
      1. 1 person likes this.
    7. Dragonspeech
      Dragonspeech
      Hope everyone had a great holiday, and now for NaNoWriMo!
    8. Dragonspeech
      Dragonspeech
      My mind is bouncing around in so many directions today.
    9. Dragonspeech
      Dragonspeech
      I really love it when I have an issue that I have been banging my head over and then the AHA just whacks me one more time upside my head - like DOY!!? Didn't need to make a thread asking for help. *thumbs up* Need sleep now.
    10. Dragonspeech
      Dragonspeech
      Hm. My large project hit me in the back of the head. Alright looks like I'll just draw up a summary and do database work. @.@
    11. Dragonspeech
      Dragonspeech
      Gonna be busy really soon. Eep!
      1. whitesphere
        whitesphere
        Best of luck! I'm sure you can survive it. :)
        Oct 23, 2014
      2. Dragonspeech
        Dragonspeech
        I can and will! :D So excited for the Spa Tech Institute.
        Oct 23, 2014
    12. Dragonspeech
      Dragonspeech
      lack of sleep + excitement = weird. Early morning orientation today.
      1. whitesphere
        whitesphere
        Have a great orientation!
        Oct 21, 2014
    13. Dragonspeech
      Dragonspeech
      Pride swells each time I look at the little stuff I've done so far with following the tutorial and my small side project!
      1. Kes
        Kes
        Best way to start, imo. And yeah, I remember the thrill I felt when I started to get things right.

Good luck
        Oct 13, 2014
      2. Dragonspeech
        Dragonspeech
        Thanks so much. <3 It means a lot. I have realized this is a lot of 'work' but it doesn't feel like work, you know?
        Oct 13, 2014
    14. Dragonspeech
      Dragonspeech
      Dropbox is such a great friend.
      2. mlogan
        mlogan
        Lol, so true boldpaste
        Oct 12, 2014
      3. Archeia
        Archeia
        Buy the 1 TB add-on. It's worth it imo.
        Oct 12, 2014
      4. mlogan
        mlogan
        I'll have to check it out
        Oct 12, 2014
    15. Dragonspeech
      Dragonspeech
      In RTP If a bed is two long, and the sprite only a single square big... Really? It looks like all sprites are kids or midgets. :| I will solve this visual discrepancy later.
      2. Dragonspeech
        Dragonspeech
        What sprite? I have the minecraft skin I made, and then the one I had practiced from Pixel Acadamy was an RTP sprite from Chrono Trigger that I practiced with color/saturation/contrast.
        Oct 9, 2014
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        Sorry by "yours" meant the one PandaMaru posted just above my comments.
        Oct 10, 2014
      4. Dragonspeech
        Dragonspeech
        Ah yes! No worries. :D It is rather fantastic rendition of lengthening the character. I hope to keep practicing pixel-ling and hope to get close to being as good as PandaMaru!
        Oct 10, 2014
    16. Dragonspeech
      Dragonspeech
      Thankful for slow retail days. It means I can work on fleshing out my projects.
    17. Dragonspeech
      Dragonspeech
      Can ambition get in the way of learning? Maybe, just maybe.
      2. Kyuukon
        Kyuukon
        If you are not willing to learn, then there's not enough ambition xD
        Oct 8, 2014
      3. Dragonspeech
        Dragonspeech
        Well too much ambition I mean. Hehe. I have a big idea and I'm try to start off small so I can learn easier and not frustrate myself!
        Oct 8, 2014
      4. CodeRad
        CodeRad
        @Kyuukon exactly
        Oct 9, 2014
    18. Dragonspeech
      Dragonspeech
      Hm. I am missing my Wacom's wire. D:
    19. Dragonspeech
      Dragonspeech
      Whry tired brain want draws?!
    20. Dragonspeech
      Dragonspeech
      People need to use their own pronters at work. :/
  • About

Birthday:
    July 2
    First Language:
    English
    Icon is an edited commission paid for (by me). Artist is Autlaw! ( http://autlaw.deviantart.com/journal/COMMISSION-INFO-337858263 for commission info and a view into DeviantArt!)

Animals, Anime, Art, Astrology, Baking/Cooking, Crochet, Drawing, Energy Therapy, Dungeons and Dragons, Gaming, Music, Massage Therapy, Reading, RPGs, Tabletop Gaming, Writing

Signature

"I throw salt on it!" - Isuaria, the Vishkanya Witch, throwing a bag of salt on a large black pudding.