Recent content by DragonX611

1. DragonX611

Destiny Warriors: The Way of the Ninja

Yes, this game was inspired by Naruto, he even said it in the first post! But it is not a direct rip-off, it may take a couple of the same ideas, but it isn't easy modifying the code of the ninja based off of Naruto and other Anime, about the plot, it was in its own way a bit similar to the...
  2. DragonX611

My only problem is the fact that the game is over 400 MB, i doubt that is able to be fixed, but yea, downloading it could be a hassle
  3. DragonX611

It Moves

Yea, i know how to do them, i just love the timing of when you use it, i got the spooks, and i'm usually, as people say, "Jaded" from horror or scary games, and this is just a 2d rpg maker game, good job on this though
  4. DragonX611

Yea, btw how do you get the yanfly ace core working? I keep getting errors if i try to add the onscreen battlers, it works fine without onscreen battlers though
  5. DragonX611

It Moves

This game is amazing! Im so fascinated on how you did some of these things...
  6. DragonX611

I'm pretty good with RPGMaker VX Ace myself, and if you would like, we can partner up on book 2? I recently beat book 1 a second time and i had quite a few ideas that could be put into a second book! I could also test your game for Grammar mishaps, but i look forward to your decision! I love...
  7. DragonX611

Loving the game, kind of sad how it ends, but its still good, by the way, the "X-Defensive Chye Gem" Is supposed to give 30 Defense but it only gives 5 defense...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Worst part about doing a plugin based on an existing system: figuring out the best way for developers to set up the data.
Right now, my free time is less when Covid 19 in my country.
Begin to reduce the number of daily infections to 0.
Okay someone really needs to fix that broken railing, its a health hazard...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirty_score