dragonx777's latest activity

• dragonx777
    dragonx777 reacted to OcRam's post in the thread OcRam - Time system plugin with Like Like.
    Thank you for the message, "Day phase CE" and "Use only CE on day phases" parameters are there if you want to make (or enhance)...
  • dragonx777
    dragonx777 replied to the thread OcRam - Time system plugin.
    No worries. I think I figured it out late last night and never got back to rescind my message. This is what happens when one...
  • dragonx777
    dragonx777 replied to the thread OcRam - Time system plugin.
    Is there a way to change the transition duration via plugin command? i ask because I have an event set up to change from dusk to night...
  • dragonx777
    dragonx777 reacted to OcRam's post in the thread OcRam - Time system plugin with Like Like.
    Thank you for the message, Seems like this is coming from OcRam_Weather_EX -plugin. I have now fixed it and latest version is...
  • dragonx777
    dragonx777 replied to the thread OcRam - Passages plugin.
    Hey @OcRam. Proud supporter of your work and I’m using them all . A thought if you will. One issue I’m having is diagonal stairs. Now...
  • dragonx777
    These are amazing! I have AC 1 through 4, Cursed Kingdoms and AS: Fire. I will be getting AS: Dark, Wind, Water, Light soon from your...
  • dragonx777
    dragonx777 reacted to Wavelength's post in the thread FG_KeyPush2 (MV) with Like Like.
    @MushroomCake28 Only a few buttons can be checked with Conditional Branches. My guess is that his plugin gives you the ability to check...
  • dragonx777
    You'd be shocked what people use for computers. At work we still have people trying to log into the program using Netscape, then wonder...
  • dragonx777
    dragonx777 reacted to OcRam's post in the thread OcRam - Weather_EX plugin with Like Like.
    All OcRam -plugins now available at ocram-codes.net Please read: Terms of Use Latest version: Download from here All my plugins...
  • dragonx777
    dragonx777 reacted to OcRam's post in the thread OcRam - Audio_EX plugin with Like Like.
    All OcRam -plugins now available at ocram-codes.net Please read: Terms of Use Latest version: Download from here All my plugins...
  • dragonx777
    dragonx777 replied to the thread OcRam - Lights plugin.
    cool. This works well. And I know that shadows can be a pain to implement. Thanks for all the hard work.
  • dragonx777
    dragonx777 reacted to OcRam's post in the thread OcRam - Lights plugin with Like Like.
    Hi, There are many ways to set/edit light sources. But if you want to set degrees and angles (or even rotation) then light-ex params...
  • dragonx777
    I might be completely stupid when it comes to setting up advance lights lol. I want to know if there is a way to make a light source...
  • dragonx777
    dragonx777 reacted to ShadowDragon's post in the thread OcRam - Lights plugin with Like Like.
    I saw a plugin (very early alpha dev) with nice torch particals, magic particals etc, can be neat if that is or become available, it can...
  • dragonx777
    This is by far the best light plugin I’ve seen. It can be a bit of work to get fancy effects, but for me, making the simple things like...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Does anyone find this hard to read?

Enjoying my weekend at home to stay Covid free. How is everyone else doing?
If you enjoy speed mapping for RPG Maker MV check out my YouTube Channel. My latest video includes custom made tiles which makes a simple map look dynamic!

Check out my short game Hikari's World! : Chapter I, on itch.io/games.
An actual dwarf with an actual axe is not so fascinating as the fantasy counterpart...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rkyfat