Recent content by dragonx777

1. dragonx777

OcRam - Time system plugin

No worries. I think I figured it out late last night and never got back to rescind my message. This is what happens when one over-complicates
  2. dragonx777

OcRam - Time system plugin

Is there a way to change the transition duration via plugin command? i ask because I have an event set up to change from dusk to night that fades out the screen to turn on other lighting events when night occurs. however, even if I pre-tint the screen, the transition still occurs. i managed to...
  3. dragonx777

OcRam - Passages plugin

Hey @OcRam. Proud supporter of your work and I’m using them all . A thought if you will. One issue I’m having is diagonal stairs. Now there are solutions out there but none seem to work perfectly with your Passages plugin and to be honest, why not have a one stop shop for all things “direction...
  4. dragonx777

The Free Archives (Formerly Animations Archive)

These are amazing! I have AC 1 through 4, Cursed Kingdoms and AS: Fire. I will be getting AS: Dark, Wind, Water, Light soon from your itch.io page and would love to see Earth, Ice and Lightning, maybe even Space/Time to complete the ultimate, best animations for MV. Keep up the great work!
  5. dragonx777

OcRam - Lights plugin

cool. This works well. And I know that shadows can be a pain to implement. Thanks for all the hard work.
  6. dragonx777

OcRam - Lights plugin

I might be completely stupid when it comes to setting up advance lights lol. I want to know if there is a way to make a light source (street lamp for example) where it doesn’t have a full 360 degree radius but gives the illusion of illuminating like a normal street lamp (beneath with arc)...
  7. dragonx777

OcRam - Lights plugin

This is by far the best light plugin I’ve seen. It can be a bit of work to get fancy effects, but for me, making the simple things like a campfire or light post or torch easy to implement scores high in my book. This with Ocram’s other plugins and the game immersion factor is off the scale.
  8. dragonx777

OcRam - Lights plugin

@OcRam spot on once again. The update works perfectly and I can keep my current plugin order.
  9. dragonx777

OcRam - Lights plugin

awesome! Many thanks! I’ll test later tonight.
  10. dragonx777

OcRam - Lights plugin

@OcRam here are the links to the plugins. I have a suspicion that it's the Main Utility plugin that's the culprit. I rearranged my plugin list a few different ways and still had the same issue. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/icf-soft-main-utility.67848/...
  11. dragonx777

OcRam - Lights plugin

When I get to my laptop later today, I’ll send the links. My apologies for not getting them initially. Thanks much for looking into it.
  12. dragonx777

OcRam - Lights plugin

I had the same issue @Tuomo L and a plugin was conflicting. The plugins I'm using causing the issue are ICFSoft_MainUtility and ICFSoft_ParamsCore to get different parameters outside of the "standard". When they are off, it works and when they are on, it doesn't. I think it has to do something...
  13. dragonx777

Map Inventory (visual grid inventory)

that would do it. I didn’t want to upgrade at all because of SRDs stuff not working but some of the plugins I have now require 1.6.1. It’s not too bad though and performance is a lot better. Plus there’s always workarounds to move and resize menus and such
  14. dragonx777

That’s weird. I just tried it again and didn’t have any conflicts. What version of M. Are you using? I noticed you have SRD’s hud maker which I know doesn’t work on 1.6.1 or 1.6.2.
  15. dragonx777

I had to put the pro version plugins above Yanfly’s to get them to work.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I spoke with hudell and many programmer about the Window_BattleLog class and we all just agreed to pretend this class just doesn't exists lol
I haven't been able to solidify a cohesive plot so dropped out of a game jam but, on a fun note, I pre-ordered MZ today! :LZSwink:
So I just spent the weekend...playing my own game. The one I released last year. Yep you heard that right.
Goal for MZ? None... I'm still curious how to finish my VXA project and how it looks like when it actually finished. Which will take at least another two years. Coming late again to the party.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janetjoradan