dragoonwys
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• I have never felt so attacked by a tree before :LZSlol: it took 10++ hours to make but at least it looks pretty LOL

Untitled-1.png
    Me: Thanks for reaching out! Could you elaborate on what tiles you want to commission?
    Email:
    • instantly lists 20 unique areas and only the titles of the area with no elaboration on all they want inside
    • some of these areas calls for multiple unique areas
    Last art of the year! Now where is the pause button for my life, the past two years zipped pass so fast I don't even know what happened LOL
    234f8824be04f16b5ac322a4513aed5fe7d8b68d.png
    Psttt come look, this is the secret technique to tenderizing steaks, it makes it extra beefy. :rwink:

pixeldailyaxemeatsheild.gif
    Using Live2D is actually pretty fun once you get familiar with where everything is. :rhappy: And no, I'm not learning because of the Vtuber thing going around, but yes looking at those helps a lot to know what can be done :LZSlol:
    Reactions: Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Tried it... Failed in a most spectacular fashion, crawled back to normal art... But good luck to you xD
    dragoonwys
    dragoonwys
    @Finnuval Ouff, there's certainly a learning curve yeah! But after learning Dragonbones for MV which had some similar stuff going on in there, this is going as good as expected so far ahahaha
    Not sure if its different, but the blue for the forum looks slightly changed to me because of the formating. It's a nice mood I like it XD
    Reactions: SoftCloud
    gstv87
    gstv87
    it's like the designer wanted to flex their object inheritance structuring, by thoroughly painting which is which: "This is the page, this is a frame, this is a wrapper, this is a widget, and this is the text."
    Lornsteyn
    Lornsteyn
    Well I have to login now if I want to read the forum (dark mode), because the new default is too ***** bright and hurts my eyes, I hate it.
    What a hectic week its been, first the water cut out because an outside pipe burst, then have to get stuff done for dad's sudden hospital stay. At least things are settling down now.
    Reactions: Featherbrain
    Lornsteyn
    Lornsteyn
    2020, probably one of the weirdest years ever.
    RivalRamen_Games
    RivalRamen_Games
    The gods were probably like, "Okay, these humans have done enough horrible crap, let's just wipe them all out so we don't have to deal with them anymore," and then after 2020, were like "Oh crap! Who's gonna worship us if they're all dead?!"
    I dont understand...bigger sprites are supposed to be more expensive than smaller sprites because its more work, not the other way around...How? :rswt
    Omg, 'Marsha' took over the RPGWeb twitter for a bit and its the most adorable thing ever! :LZSblush: I like it
    Reactions: Quexp
    Quexp
    Quexp
    I just might have to check out Twitter now (only tweet like once a year).
    RivalRamen_Games
    RivalRamen_Games
    I just read it all, and it's SO FREAKING KAWAII! I freaking LOVE Marsha! :MV2:
    Full cream topped onto drinks taste so good, my lactose scorning stomach hates it but I can't stop drinking them :LZSlol:
    • Haha
    Reactions: Archeia and Dalph
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Oooh. My kid has the exact same issue. But he's a grown human, so when he says he's having some ice cream, all I can do is shrug and present the reminder that this will likely be regretted. =P
    dragoonwys
    dragoonwys
    Sort of my reminder to myself all the time LOL but it never stopped me either!
    Come to think of it, I don't think I'd have a MZ thread in awhile since I haven't went to edit any of the MZ rtp and it would be double posting if I posted the MV stuff there since its the same size lol :rswt2:
    MZ dropped and I'm just here watching the forum fill up with MZ stuff like a Christmas turkey :kaoback:
    I bought a figure that I couldn't get when I was a broke Uni student, good thing specialty shops exist! I can find things that have been discontinued for over a decade :guffaw:
    Shaz
    Shaz
    And pay a fortune for them, so it's good that you're not a broke uni student anymore!
    dragoonwys
    dragoonwys
    @Shaz I was expecting the same thing too but surprisingly, it was only 20$ more than its original release price~! I got a bargain on this one
    Reactions: Shaz
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

At work.
Co: "This bug drove me insane. I tried a lot of things to debug, it just stuck".
Me: "How did you debug it?"
Co: *shows a complicated debugging method using breakpoints and everything*
Me: "What about ... " *casually prints a stack trace in the try/catch exception
Co: "Wait, you can do that??"
Totally original and unique OC
Harold.png
So after completing the Mass Effect Trilogy the first time as a Vanguard, I decided to replay the trilogy as a Soldier. Thus far, I've just finished the Horizon mission in ME2, and I'm already exhausted from ME2's f**k-awful enemy design.
Yeah, now Yes !!!! "boom boom "
"Fire the monsters, guards!!!"

index.php
I can't stop buying resource packs I'll never use, or engines for that matter, or free resources as my two terabyte external will attest. I am a digital hoarder I guess. Some people get drunk off the silly juice when they are bored, I just buy shiny digital nonsense I don't need.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Esteblad