dragoonwys's latest activity

• dragoonwys
    dragoonwys updated their status.
    I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I...
  • dragoonwys
    dragoonwys replied to the thread shop.
    You might want to try and have a look at this plugin https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/bm-mv-shop.62938/#post-1068862
  • dragoonwys
    Lexima Legends - Paths of Strife INTRODUCTION SCREENSHOTS THE STATE OF THIS TECH DEMO IMPORTANT GAMEPLAY MECHANICS OTHER...
  • dragoonwys
    dragoonwys commented on TheoAllen's profile post.
    Sounds like a nice way to go about it if you want to do it that way. Can make it so that the lesser bosses have mechanics that are from...
  • dragoonwys
    dragoonwys reacted to gRaViJa's status with Like Like.
    Another screenshot from my 3D RMMV project, this time from an inside map:
  • dragoonwys
    dragoonwys reacted to Kaelan's post in the thread Knight Editor: Visual Doodad Editing with Like Like.
    Knight Editor version 1.1.0 Introduction Knight Editor is an extension of Yanfly's Grid-Free Doodads plugin that is designed for use...
  • dragoonwys
    dragoonwys reacted to SpaceBot's comment on dragoonwys's profile post with Like Like.
    I do not have any pictures of them, but if I find any I'll show you ^_^ I think I only have pictures of the first couple sets I made...
  • dragoonwys
    dragoonwys commented on dragoonwys's profile post.
    @Avery Oh yeah it comes in quite handy. And with this many on hand, its quite amusing when the newcomers get excited at rolling...
  • dragoonwys
    dragoonwys reacted to SpaceBot's comment on dragoonwys's profile post with Like Like.
    Nice collection! I make dice and I have a really hard time not keeping all of them hahah
  • dragoonwys
    dragoonwys reacted to Avery's comment on dragoonwys's profile post with Like Like.
    Uh, these are nice. Mine are in two bags, the ones that are MINE and the other ones I can hand to diceless players xD
  • dragoonwys
    dragoonwys updated their status.
    I just realize that I'm collecting and storing dices the same way I collected Gems in Skyrim back in the day. Perhaps I actually wanted...
  • dragoonwys
    dragoonwys commented on XPKobold's profile post.
    I'm been getting used to it for a while now some month back, so I'm not too bothered. It still hurts my eyes a little with how large...
  • dragoonwys
    dragoonwys reacted to Finnuval's post in the thread Game & Map Screenshots 11 with Love Love.
    @Ellie Jane looks good to me xD @Shinguccci I concur with the previous statement : simple but strong. @beliziam nice monastery you got...
  • dragoonwys
    dragoonwys reacted to Avery's status with Haha Haha.
    My profile description was so outdated, MV was not even out when I wrote it. Besides that, it's still accurate. Wow.
  • dragoonwys
    dragoonwys commented on dragoonwys's profile post.
    @PixelHeart @Mystic_Enigma XDDDDD omg, its an inkblot test afterall ! I can't unsee a fork now too LOL. It might be more obvious when...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Jumping and gravitation 0.1 build - RPG Maker MV
It's ironic, but one of the many hilarious things done with Shia's Just Do It speech was to make a hype song, and....I know what it is.....but I still get inspired by it! I'm like..."Yes I can!!"
That moment when you realize you lost time frankenstiening a sprite together, only to realize it already exited.
My first game is going to have the main character more or less create monsters as his party members.

Thanks to the plugin creators still producing content for MV, I might be able to give each of the monster members a personalized range of tactics during combat. I liked how the devs made it like that in FF6.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HamadAhli