Recent content by dragoonwys

1. dragoonwys

A New RPG Maker draws near! Command?

I'm super excited about what a new RPG maker would be, but at the same time its intimating because I dont even know what it would be like :LZSlol:
  2. dragoonwys

I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its...

I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL
  3. dragoonwys

shop

You might want to try and have a look at this plugin https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/bm-mv-shop.62938/#post-1068862
  4. dragoonwys

Sounds like a nice way to go about it if you want to do it that way. Can make it so that the...

Sounds like a nice way to go about it if you want to do it that way. Can make it so that the lesser bosses have mechanics that are from the final boss, that way the players have a reference point to go off on by the time they reach it.
  5. dragoonwys

@Avery Oh yeah it comes in quite handy. And with this many on hand, its quite amusing when the...

@Avery Oh yeah it comes in quite handy. And with this many on hand, its quite amusing when the newcomers get excited at rolling multiples of the same die at once XDD @SpaceBot Ouf never tried dice making but I wouldn't find it in me to part with them either when they turn out pretty LOL. Do you...
  6. dragoonwys

I just realize that I'm collecting and storing dices the same way I collected Gems in Skyrim...

I just realize that I'm collecting and storing dices the same way I collected Gems in Skyrim back in the day. Perhaps I actually wanted to have a tiny reconstruction my shiny hoard in real life when I started this.
  7. dragoonwys

I'm been getting used to it for a while now some month back, so I'm not too bothered. It still...

I'm been getting used to it for a while now some month back, so I'm not too bothered. It still hurts my eyes a little with how large everything is with its own thumbnail on a monitor, it would be easier to sort through stuff if there is a summary in list format. (such as for journals)
  8. dragoonwys

@PixelHeart @Mystic_Enigma XDDDDD omg, its an inkblot test afterall ! I can't unsee a fork now...

@PixelHeart @Mystic_Enigma XDDDDD omg, its an inkblot test afterall ! I can't unsee a fork now too LOL. It might be more obvious when its the whole continent, kinda old but it was worked from this original sketch.
  9. dragoonwys

The rest of the continent is dragon shaped too but no one will be visiting there. Saves me time...

The rest of the continent is dragon shaped too but no one will be visiting there. Saves me time from needing to draw it! :rwink:
  10. dragoonwys

Dwys' MV bin (tiles/sprites/icons/generator) [New:Large Bullet Train Extendable]

Thank you very much! Im glad ya folks like them~ @meribiaa I haven't updated them yet but it is on my plans to add more to it :rhappy:
  11. dragoonwys

Thanks guys! XDDD I love the wizards too, they make me want to conjure up some quirky quests for...

Thanks guys! XDDD I love the wizards too, they make me want to conjure up some quirky quests for them.
  12. dragoonwys

Darn wizards! They never clean up their room! And what have you done to the wall? I shouldn't...

Darn wizards! They never clean up their room! And what have you done to the wall? I shouldn't use this much work making tile sets for you geezers!
  13. dragoonwys

Okay sure the toaster is cool and all but the most importantly, can I export the project to play...

Okay sure the toaster is cool and all but the most importantly, can I export the project to play on a smart fridge?!
  14. dragoonwys

I worry for the outsiders who send me emails trying to recruit me for their project, but don't...

I worry for the outsiders who send me emails trying to recruit me for their project, but don't even tell me what their project is or what they want in the first and second emails. This is not how you do it and why I like this site more. It is mandatory that you describe your project in detail in...
  15. dragoonwys

Yes, it is very odd to not see a thanks at the end before they get closed. Okay sure, forgot to...

Yes, it is very odd to not see a thanks at the end before they get closed. Okay sure, forgot to post the solution, but no 'thanks for the help'? It just feels rude to me. :rswt

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm getting close to releasing a demo. Working on formatting my Games in Development post.
I always see a few people asking for C# in next engine and I always thought: Do I not know enough about that language to tell it will affect extensibility and customizability to the negative? Watching a video from SumRndmDde today I feel confirmed.
If you had some musical requests in line with me.. feel free to re post! Corona has killed me and have recently got my internet back <3
I'm now working on procedural generated World Maps for my own project.
Is there anyone who's interested in having this Plugin for his own game?
I have a dream where RMer are not blinded and too dependant on published script / plugins...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheRoXaS29