Recent content by dragoonwys

1. dragoonwys

The Tilesets that come with MZ are making things difficult

Most of the doors are in character sheets. You have to use them as an event unless you copy paste them into a tileset yourself. But I do really recommend just learning how to frankenstine up tilesets, it will open up so many possibilities for you. Avery has many tutorials on making these...
  2. dragoonwys

Map Skill: Remotely Move any out of reach objects in front of you MV/MZ

@Frostorm I danced around the problem by having Hidden B Items that does the same thing as the skill. Giving the Player that item as each skill is obtained. From there I more or less assigned one of the keyboard buttons to use the Select Item>Hidden Item B command when pressed. That way I give...
  3. dragoonwys

Eventing Golden Sun's "Move" Psynergy?

I've been in love with the GS way of using field skills for puzzles since I first played it! You'd be suprised how many of the skills from the first game are quite eventable. This so happened to be the only skill I documented making since its more complicated to make and I seen the question pop...
  4. dragoonwys

Eventing Golden Sun's "Move" Psynergy?

Here you go, I have evented this exact mechanic https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/map-skill-remotely-move-any-out-of-reach-objects-in-front-of-you-mv-mz.144369/
  5. dragoonwys

IGMC: Rebirth + RPG Maker Resurgence Humble Bundle!

I can't wait to see the wave of games coming in like last time! The review secret santa right after was fun, I might nudge my schedule around for that if it happens :rhappy:
  6. dragoonwys

A generated character running?

Unfortunately there is no other way to get running sprites at the moment outside of just drawing it by hand for MV generated sprites. Even if you find a running template, you'll still have to do some editing for the clothing.
  7. dragoonwys

Re-Using a published short-story for a Graphic Novel type game.

Yes as Arthran mentioned. This really depends on what agreement you struck with the company. There is no problem if you self published it, but since a company is involved you would have to find that contract if you want to be sure you aren't breaking any statements on it
  8. dragoonwys

@Kanori24 Its for a game collaboration with someone, I made the graphics but I don't think I can...

@Kanori24 Its for a game collaboration with someone, I made the graphics but I don't think I can just give it out :LZSlol: Maybe I can make a similar one for the MZ rtp instead
  9. dragoonwys

Yes its a 7 frame animation! Thank you for all the kind comments :kaojoy:

Yes its a 7 frame animation! Thank you for all the kind comments :kaojoy:
  10. dragoonwys

@CCCreations Thank you! And yes, they are so bite sized looking!

@CCCreations Thank you! And yes, they are so bite sized looking!
  11. dragoonwys

Do you ever get the feeling of wanting to eat the sprites you worked on.... :LZSlol: [ATTACH]

Do you ever get the feeling of wanting to eat the sprites you worked on.... :LZSlol:
  12. dragoonwys

Blob friend! Love these fishes XD

Blob friend! Love these fishes XD
  13. dragoonwys

Publishing A Game to Web Browsers

@bumbum It has to be a .zip file for it to work on itch.io, they dont accept rar files on there
  14. dragoonwys

So, uh, what's this RPG Maker Unite thing?

Yeah I agree with Thrihan's post, especially since in the screenshot nio kasgami posted up there writes 'This is a seperate plan from RPGmaker' which means that it might be closer to the Console versions, new stuff involved but not quite actually the new next RPGmaker
  15. dragoonwys

Now this is an unexpected development. I can already sense the rivalry now :LZSlol: Fish lady vs...

Now this is an unexpected development. I can already sense the rivalry now :LZSlol: Fish lady vs Meat lady, who will be the queen of the market by the end of the fair! Tune in next time

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Everywhere I go to, everyone brings up the heat being insane. Is this an omen? :kaoswt2:
Bex
Edit: Sorry wrong Thread.

So whats new?
Damn today was hot again XD, perfect for the cool Basement XD.
Happy RPG Maker Contest everyone.
So my team has a big upcoming event regarding our game, so I've had to draw like 20+ chibi characters so far to illustrate the game's mechanics. And I'm not done still... But! At least it is way less to do now.:kaopride:
show chibi.jpg
You have 6 numbers for PIN and 10 numbers of input. This means, for the rest of your life, you will at least never press the other 4 numbers.
:kaoswt: Doing this for 100s of dialogues over 100s of 3DCGs...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GlitchedSoul