Draktheron
Last Activity:
Aug 6, 2017

Share This Page

Draktheron

Queen of the Sky Sailor, Wonderful, Female, from Captain's quarters of the S.S. Wonderful

Big Scary Spiders With Big Scary Fangs! First Boss Fight. Scripted or naw? Probably No. (Maybe.) Aug 5, 2017

Draktheron was last seen:
Aug 6, 2017
    1. Draktheron
      Draktheron
      Big Scary Spiders With Big Scary Fangs! First Boss Fight. Scripted or naw? Probably No. (Maybe.)
      1. The Stranger likes this.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Big scary spiders, with big scary fangs, using a big scary script. :) It's always nice to have bosses semi-scripted; so they behave differently at certain points, or the battle progresses to new areas, etc.
        Aug 5, 2017
    2. Draktheron
      Draktheron
      First time finishing a dungeon, super hype, Quest and Boss fight to follow!
    3. Draktheron
      Draktheron
      Hmm tempted to post some ramblings about my philosophy on map design, not sure where though...
    4. Draktheron
      Draktheron
      I doubt it's just me, but does anyone else worry they might hit a feature creep problem?
      1. NPC likes this.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Nope. I have a set of core features that I intend to use throughout my entire game. No silly things like: crafting, fishing, singing, smithing, picking flowers, shop ownership, or kitten grooming. xD
        Aug 4, 2017
        Titris Thrawns and Draktheron like this.
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        Someone should totally make an RPG with kitten grooming as a core mechanic. I would play it.

Fighting feature creep constantly is the only way I get anything done. I don't so much worry but instead expect it.
        Aug 4, 2017
        Titris Thrawns, NPC, Arisa and 2 others like this.
      4. NPC
        NPC
        I do all the time, currently my solution is to make all skills have multiple uses, so that later in the game, instead of introducing new skills, I'll introduce new enemies and new ways old skills may be used.
        Aug 4, 2017
    5. Draktheron
      Draktheron
      I'm somewhat back. Wrote a short story and worked on a game and it's going pretty well. I'm excited about it.
    6. Draktheron
      Draktheron
      Came back to turn off notifications, because my phone/Email was exploding and RPGmaker messages were blotting out the world
    7. Draktheron
      Draktheron
      I've uh... haha... I think. I think I'm gonna be gone awhile. Emotional stuff' y'know? The whole looking deep within shick. I've been inside much, much too long. I'll be back! maybe tomorrow, maybe five years down the line when RPGmaker Omega Alpha comes out. hah. I don't really know. So... Ciao!
      1. Garsto
        Garsto
        Hey, good luck! Not getting enough of the outside world can suck lol I wish you well.
        Oct 27, 2015
      2. Kyuukon
        Kyuukon
        you will be back in a week, I guarantee it.
        Oct 27, 2015
    8. Draktheron
      Draktheron
      Haha! Friday - Sundays I love my semi-official, self-enitled no-work days.
    9. Draktheron
      Draktheron
      Y'know, I'm really glad I came here, I feel that I have a greater potential for feedback on my project then other places I've been, so thanks for having a welcoming commmunity guys ^_^
      1. Sharm
        Sharm
        What a time to join! The forums will be crazy for a bit, sorry! They'll calm down soon I'm sure. Welcome!
        Oct 23, 2015
    10. Draktheron
      Draktheron
      Nothing Special, just a new qoute. "Yea? You wanna fight? Me and this blade, heh, We'll EAT YOU ALIVE." - Shale, Dark Story: Blood Hunter
      1. Marsigne
        Oct 23, 2015
        1 person likes this.
    11. Draktheron
      Draktheron
      Creating four story lines for my first serious game. In over my head much? (Yes, this person is either insane or a moron).
      1. Clydous
        Clydous
        I don't think so. Depending on how you do it, it could be great! It's an ambitious goal. =)
        Oct 22, 2015
      2. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        A suggestion would be to finish one story line completely first, then see about making the others.
        Oct 22, 2015
      3. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        Oh yeah?
        Oct 22, 2015
  • About

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    I'm short.
    So this will be short too.
    I'm into dark fantasy. Grim tales and cheery abstract. If I make any game it will hinge on a negative/pessimistic protagonist. Or a protagonist so not involved in the plot they are the only ones who can change it. I also like branching story options related to the alignment of characters. Dark Alignment is always my preference.

Signature

"You wish to be a hero? Light or Dark, matters not to me, Heroes walk a path of genocide. Those who bask in the light justify their massacre by claiming their's is a noble cause. Those who dwell in the dark are more honest, they seek destruction and chaos... but... perhaps... you're different? Perhaps you'll retain your sanity and realize who you are, what you are... and then, you'll send every world to hell." - A Mysterious Monster.