Recent content by DrBuni

1. DrBuni

How does magic work within your project's universe? Questions and answers welcome.

The universe I created for my game doesn't really feature any humans. The world is inhabited mostly by a species of individuals called fae. They are magical beings (hence the name, fae = fairies). Now for the magic, fae have a lot of magical potential. First, there are their innate Elemental...
  2. DrBuni

What is the deal on Visustella? (And commercial projects)

No, it really isn't. It is very expensive. Comparing a plugin pack with commissioning plugins makes no sense, it is not like Visustella plugins are perfectly tailored to one's specific project. I was perfectly fine with paying $30 (or how much it costed back then) for Yanfly's MV plugin...
  3. DrBuni

I think that this forum's member posts should include their pronoun

I wouldn't mind it, as long as it is optional.
  4. DrBuni

RMMV Unable to permanently resize and change position of Window_Message

I will try that out, thanks! When it comes to dialogue, I can adjust the window with Yanfly's plugin, so that is not a problem. Edit: I failed :~~ Edit: @ShadowDragon send help!
  5. DrBuni

What makes an RPGMaker game visually stand out?

Of course visuals matter, for enjoyment and if you want your game to sell copies. The game having an unique art style, with custom made designs and artwork is honestly essential. The art doesn't need to be drawn by an illustrator/character designer with 40 years of experience either, a game...
  6. DrBuni

That is a cute Link picture, reminds me of the Samurai Jack artstyle.

That is a cute Link picture, reminds me of the Samurai Jack artstyle.
  7. DrBuni

Yeah. Window_Message already has a default placement. I'd like to change it. Which plugin do I need to edit (and where)?
  8. DrBuni

It is Window_Message, and I can reposition it. However, it never stays repositioned.
  9. DrBuni

Hi! I mean this window below. No matter how many times I reposition it, it comes back to that spot. Unfortunately, I can't use the YEP text codes to solve the problem this time.
  10. DrBuni

Hi again. So the plugin suggested by Caethyril does the job just fine when it comes to regular message boxes, but there are a few I can't change, such as the window box regarding the experience points you get after winning a battle. So if anyone has any suggestions, I am all ears. I really need...
  11. DrBuni

Why are MV games running at only 20 FPS on Windows but 60 on Linux?

I think a game running at 20fps is painful to look at, it doesn't matter if it is real time or turn based.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So the other day I saw my sister-in law, niece and nephews in the drive-thru lane behind me and I paid for their order as I got mine. I asked her today if she enjoyed her free meal the other day or paid it forward and she said she didn't get a free meal that day...I'm torn between whether my sister-in-law is a liar or whether the drive thru guy brazenly stole from me.
Here's my Discord Server
this server is nearly dying but I'm gonna post it anyway.
Tfw blocking people doesn't stop them interacting with your content.

What a life!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buzzkill