Recent content by Dread_Nyanak

1. Dread_Nyanak

MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

Update 0.6.3 wall shape is now different from fence shape for tiles added rot() for tiles. Affects cross shape, wall shape, and imported models. shadow pen can be used to set rotation of tiles, similar to how it works with slopes. camera track plugin command. When on, camera will rotate to face...
  2. Dread_Nyanak

@cuzisaidso 170 pixels is about 3.5 tiles. You're including a bit of empty space under the lamp in your rectangle. I think that's why it floats. 3 tiles would be 144px. Update 0.6.2 (bugfixes and performance) Fix blink when changing models. Fix radioactive glow on models. Turn off dynamic...
  3. Dread_Nyanak

@gRaViJa I'm not sure what you mean about moving tiles. You mean like offsetting it like how you can with events? This isn't currently possible. @Benku The model failed to load. If you open up the console with F12 or F8 it should give more information about what went wrong. Update 0.6.1...
  4. Dread_Nyanak

Update 0.6: babylon.js has been merged into mv3d.js Images from the MV3D folder can now be used as textures. tree shape renamed to board shape (tree still works as an alias) sprite and board shapes now work as map tiles. separate textures for north, south east, and west. default map settings in...
  5. Dread_Nyanak

The problem with skyboxes only happens when you have alpha fog turned on, so setting alpha fog to zero might be a good temporary solution for those who need skyboxes. @Burgerland It's hard to say where the performance problems are coming from especially considering you're applying it to an...
  6. Dread_Nyanak

@somenick It looks like the skybox breaks when changing maps. I'll have to add that to my list of things to fix. @Burgerland You can turn off the 3D for certain maps. For the most part MV3D is just 3D rendering. Extra stuff will require more effort on your end. @Fyoha Upside-down slopes...
  7. Dread_Nyanak

To clarify, 0.6 isn't out yet. @uroboria Thanks for letting me know about these issues. I'll have the flashlight working better for 1st person mode in the next update. To make events on walls work properly with QMovement, you sometimes need to adjust the colliders. <colliders> collision...
  8. Dread_Nyanak

@Arvalis This sort of thing will be easier to do in the upcoming 0.6 update. Unfortunately it's not easy to accomplish in the current version, aside from using separate events for each face. @Oscar92player I think those lines are the edges of other tiles in the tileset bleeding over. I...
  9. Dread_Nyanak

@seaotter Change the camera collision mode to type 1.
  10. Dread_Nyanak

@Kraden96 I'm not sure what would cause lag with that plugin. Maybe I'll look into it later. @jolink Cuboid shape for events is probably coming in 0.6 @YoraeRasante It probably would be good to be able to configure each event individually for falling off edges. Update 0.5.4.2 Fixed orphaned...
  11. Dread_Nyanak

The remove function isn't called for animations when the menu is opened. I'll have to find another way to dispose them. And the skybox plugin command only seems to work if the skybox was previously created from a map note. I'll have to fix these things.
  12. Dread_Nyanak

@CoopNinjask I updated the premium plugin to fix problem with resolution scale without skybox.
  13. Dread_Nyanak

Update 0.5.4 interact diagonally change backface culling for ceiling separate from everything else. Also affects camera collision. resolution scale plugin command plugin command to change camera collision more camera collision options can now change names of option menu options fix animation...
  14. Dread_Nyanak

@glaphen I just tested, and I can still load tilesets with Japanese characters fine. Strange. I'm also not experiencing the loading bug you describe, even if I open the load menu from the map. @CoopNinjask Animations are already ignored by camera collision. I couldn't reproduce any issues...
  15. Dread_Nyanak

In the future I'll do some testing with gamepads to try and make it work better out of the box. I also plan on adding mouse lock to use the mouse to turn the camera, like in most 1st person games. This will work great with movement plugins that add omnidirectional movement. Update 0.5.3...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Government : "Hehehe~ I will spread lies that the earth is round so that I could sell globes~"
Anyone here managed to never burn out on programming? My current limit is 3 months(6-8 hours per day, 7 days per week, 50 hour programming week on average), and then I just have to take a break, sometimes lasting few days(with at most 2 hours on programming per day). I've been always like this so far, so I admire those who can always be so passionate on programming :)
This is starting to become a momochi collection y'all!
Meet Swefo The candy Eater!

Hide your candy... I or I sweefe sweefefooo~~~
Automatic level scaling without an option to turn it off can be a very bad choice for a game. The worst I've ever seen was in Nightmare of Druaga, where if a power outage made your system turn off, the game detects it as an attempted cheat and overwrites your save while taking away your best gear, leaving you unable to progress at the late stages of the game, and unable to recover.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tknight3806