dreamfall887's latest activity

• dreamfall887
    dreamfall887 reacted to RachelCantFocus's status with Haha Haha.
    I'm the type of person who's like just throw duck tape at it and it will be fine but I think I finally have to admit defeat. I think I...
  • dreamfall887
    dreamfall887 reacted to RachelCantFocus's status with Love Love.
    Well, I can't get a date but my original characters can. Winged Slime and Jellyfly are now dating. I ship it so much XD
  • dreamfall887
    dreamfall887 reacted to The Mighty Palm's comment on RachelCantFocus's profile post with Haha Haha.
    The tale of a mystery solving man in green and his blue slime companion. Ooze Clues
  • dreamfall887
    dreamfall887 reacted to RachelCantFocus's status with Love Love.
    You know, all these slime creatures I've been drawing really makes me want to create a slime-filled DnD campaign or something...
  • dreamfall887
    dreamfall887 reacted to Cythera's comment on RachelCantFocus's profile post with Like Like.
    I used to play...until a crazy crit-fail event and I quit lol. It was a very funny encounter: an orc(or goblin, can't recall). I tried...
  • dreamfall887
    dreamfall887 reacted to Finnuval's comment on RachelCantFocus's profile post with Like Like.
    Actually I have never played a single game of D&D in my life lol But i have been present at a lot of them xD
  • dreamfall887
    dreamfall887 reacted to RachelCantFocus's comment on RachelCantFocus's profile post with Like Like.
    Yasssss XD
  • dreamfall887
    dreamfall887 commented on RachelCantFocus's profile post.
    @RachelCantFocus, @Cythera, @Finnuval, @The Stranger, this was really fun to read! XD We all need to play D&D together or something lol
  • dreamfall887
    dreamfall887 reacted to RachelCantFocus's comment on RachelCantFocus's profile post with Like Like.
    lol all good, no need to apologize :kaoluv: :kaoluv: I enjoy the chaos.
  • dreamfall887
    dreamfall887 reacted to Cythera's comment on RachelCantFocus's profile post with Like Like.
    Sorry Rachel :3 But thank you for the post, and the epic art! :kaojoy:
  • dreamfall887
    dreamfall887 reacted to RachelCantFocus's comment on RachelCantFocus's profile post with Haha Haha.
    I log back into 33 notifications, yall crazy, but it was funny so I'm happy. I'm not even gonna try and draw any more than this XD
  • dreamfall887
    dreamfall887 reacted to Cythera's comment on RachelCantFocus's profile post with Haha Haha.
    I'm down :) Game, story, either or. Or if you want to tag-team and conquer poor, unsuspecting D&D groups XD
  • dreamfall887
    dreamfall887 reacted to Finnuval's comment on RachelCantFocus's profile post with Like Like.
    Haha well who knows. Maybe we need to team up sometime and see where it leads us then ;)
  • dreamfall887
    dreamfall887 reacted to Cythera's comment on RachelCantFocus's profile post with Haha Haha.
    Yesss! Now I picture a scarred mage trying to throw daggers using telekinesis and failing, and an angry rogue yelling at a spellbook...
  • dreamfall887
    dreamfall887 reacted to Finnuval's comment on RachelCantFocus's profile post with Haha Haha.
    whahaha! I can see it... my character fumbling with daggers throwing all manner of spells at them but failing and yours doing the...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Kitchen counters! I am on my second version of counters. It is slow going and I always see little details that could be done better. Have to force myself to say that's good enough for now and continue on.
I always thought I was just really, really bad at communication, then the internet proceeds to say "lol no".
Almost 100,000 Threads! We should make a celebration. Make a 100K logo? :p
Cursed problem: Multiple language switches. Say, you want to switch to EN language from JP but you have no idea where the language switch in JP menu language.
Tonight I'm finally going to start putting the dungeons my team has made on grid paper into the engine. That's the final step of making the game world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bwabwa