Recent content by dreamfall887

1. dreamfall887

Late introduction

Hello! :kaohi:
  2. dreamfall887

It's my birthday! :kaojoy: [IMG]

It's my birthday! :kaojoy:
  3. dreamfall887

@RachelCantFocus, @Cythera, @Finnuval, @The Stranger, this was really fun to read! XD We all...

@RachelCantFocus, @Cythera, @Finnuval, @The Stranger, this was really fun to read! XD We all need to play D&D together or something lol
  4. dreamfall887

@Dalph I thought it said Amazon Pastries XD

@Dalph I thought it said Amazon Pastries XD
  5. dreamfall887

turn around and leave XD

turn around and leave XD
  6. dreamfall887

Hi there! :kaohi:

Hi there! :kaohi:
  7. dreamfall887

@Riazey Glad I was able to cheer you up!

@Riazey Glad I was able to cheer you up!
  8. dreamfall887

They look so cute! Great job!

They look so cute! Great job!
  9. dreamfall887

Good morning! I hope you are all doing okay and making progress on your projects! :kaohi: [IMG]

Good morning! I hope you are all doing okay and making progress on your projects! :kaohi:
  10. dreamfall887

I want you all to know that you are loved. be good people and be strong for people you care...

I want you all to know that you are loved. be good people and be strong for people you care about. i appreciate every single one of you here. *hugs*
  11. dreamfall887

I hope everyone is okay.

I hope everyone is okay.
  12. dreamfall887

I'm sorry to hear that Hollow. :( I hope you and your brother are okay. *hug*

I'm sorry to hear that Hollow. :( I hope you and your brother are okay. *hug*
  13. dreamfall887

I still miss my dad and grandfather. Happy Father's Day to the dads on this wonderful forum. :)

I still miss my dad and grandfather. Happy Father's Day to the dads on this wonderful forum. :)
  14. dreamfall887

Which DQ games are your favourite? I'd say 5 and 8 have my favourite stories and I liked 9 (I...

Which DQ games are your favourite? I'd say 5 and 8 have my favourite stories and I liked 9 (I enjoyed making my own party) and 11's gameplay.
  15. dreamfall887

Yes I'm a fan of the KH games (My favorites is KH1 and KH2) and I'm also a Dragon Quest fan as...

Yes I'm a fan of the KH games (My favorites is KH1 and KH2) and I'm also a Dragon Quest fan as well. I've played 4, 8, 9 and I own 11 as well. :LZSexcite:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

*when the One Map Challenge is the only time you can finish a game*
Drifty wanted to make sure the default MV spark animation lived on, so he made it in Effekseer for the contest :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
Thanks to a post in a forum thread we can better create MV/MZ plugins in Haxe.
Latest video of my adventures in Kingdom Hearts 3~
Imagine every unfunny joke gets a laugh track, and it doesn't top until you genuinely laugh at that unfunny joke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheFaz