Recent content by Drenz

1. Drenz

Calling Upon Events in Battle?

Dayum, I guess I'll have to do it that way then. I wish there was a way to do it simpler, not sure why it wouldn't include something like that. Sigh. Thanks again, Milennin! :D
  2. Drenz

Calling Upon Events in Battle?

Hey everyone! :] It's been a while! Well, I am back in some capacity and am already running into an issue. Haha. So, I want to know is there anyway to have a certain Message of Text show every time a certain skill is used? I have a Mage, whom I wish to have say a conjuring spell of sorts...
  3. Drenz

"I will bring back just your bones to Grandos, Prophet!" - Sinclair Boast

"I will bring back just your bones to Grandos, Prophet!" - Sinclair Boast
  4. Drenz

Haha not when he's taking on Grandos alone later.

Haha not when he's taking on Grandos alone later.
  5. Drenz

I'm all in! Haha love it so far

I'm all in! Haha love it so far
  6. Drenz

"It is that careless, one man Army attitude you have, Koah, that is going to get you killed...

"It is that careless, one man Army attitude you have, Koah, that is going to get you killed! Idiot." - Reathon Hito
  7. Drenz

I tried the notepad... which worked at first... but then it got too distracting cause I have...

I tried the notepad... which worked at first... but then it got too distracting cause I have literally hundred things on my plate when I'm at work at a time lol
  8. Drenz

At work thinking of so many ideas... and it sucks I'll forget more than half by the time I get...

At work thinking of so many ideas... and it sucks I'll forget more than half by the time I get home tonight. -__-
  9. Drenz

Spike seems to think it means being the you, you were always meant to be. Lol

Spike seems to think it means being the you, you were always meant to be. Lol
  10. Drenz

Hi all!

@starlight dream Haha! I'm learning from the best! :D Its becoming my new motto that I say to myself as I'm working on my game lol @Epic_Conjurer Horror games are the only type of horror I can deal with, movies just don't do it for me. So I'm definitely pumped for the coming spooks! Haha
  11. Drenz

If it fits the mood and tone you are trying to set... then that sounds good to me! Some of the...

If it fits the mood and tone you are trying to set... then that sounds good to me! Some of the openings in console games can be way past that... as I said, as long as it fits the bill, people are going to enjoy it! (Including myself! Haha ;])
  12. Drenz

Question about battles!

@SolonWise Ahhh, thanks anyways, tho. Back to square one -___- haha
  13. Drenz

What is your favorite game developer today?

For me, I'll always be a Square Enix fanboy at heart lol! But really, I am definitely in love with any of the works currently produced and released by Bioware and Naughty Dog. Both developers just know how to strike at the heart of a gamer.
  14. Drenz

What game are you currently Playing?

At this moment, I'm currently bouncing back and forth between three games haha Rise of the Tomb Raider, Persona 5 and Naruto Shipudden Ninja Storm 2(At the final arc of this one... so it may be on to number 3 so! :D) I do have an entire list to get to lol but for now, these games are my...
  15. Drenz

What's the largest RM game you played all the way through?

For me, longest RPG Maker games I finished were: 1st Place(Longest): The Way Series. 2nd Place: Legion Saga 3 3rd Place: Final Fantasy Endless Nova Honorable Mention: Phantom Legacy These games shaped my childhood, for sure. And my love for RPG Maker games and the creation of them. :D

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Less than a week and I can move into my new apartment and out of this bad situation. I'm so excited! Then game making power will increase. :kaoluv:
Enter the password in letters. (English subtitles)
I really tried to pull off something for halloween, but I don't feel like going on. I feel like the plot I was building was too generic, and I couldn't connect to it as I do with other projects. On the bright side, I've been working on my cosmic-puzzle project, so far I think the core mechanics are working properly, so I'll be creating some large test maps to see how it works out.
People2_5 & SF_Monster1 added!

Ami
--- X Costume ---

M.Healer: I'm wearing M.Mage's Costume.
M.Mage: I'm wearing M.Healer's Costume.
M.Knight: Why not using the Scary Costume like me,The Scary Frankenstein?
M.Healer: Err…Because we have low of Budget.
M.Mage: Yeah,right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TikeTenGamesOffical