DrXGB's latest activity

• DrXGB
    DrXGB replied to the thread Running won't works.
    Good! Sometimes a little of rest could be the key :wink: Also, I have a Rm2k course on YouTube. There are almost 90 lessons until now...
  • DrXGB
    DrXGB reacted to shadonokia's post in the thread Running won't works with Like Like.
    A good night of sleep helps a lot now I get it! and its working like a charm! Thank you for all your help sorry if I'm a lil dumb. I'm...
  • DrXGB
    The correct is None. It's the same thing.
  • DrXGB
    In this case, the WalkingSpeed event should have a Call (or None, I forgot) Trigger instead of Parallel Process, only the Running event...
  • DrXGB
    DrXGB reacted to shadonokia's post in the thread Running won't works with Like Like.
    Ahhh I finally found the problem. Just needed to switch the switch
  • DrXGB
    Exactly. That's the one of advantages of Common Events: reusing. It can be triggered on every map. When the event is triggered by a...
  • DrXGB
    No problem. Let's go! (Sorry my lack of attention, I called you as bro being a girl xD) The map 0004 can be discarded. Once you have set...
  • DrXGB
    The problem is on the logic implementation. Try this pseudocode: <>: Key Input Processing: [xxxx: nKeyCode] <>: IF [xxxx: nKeyCode] == 7...
  • DrXGB
    DrXGB reacted to Dev_With_Coffee's post in the thread Running won't works with Like Like.
    A tip, to prevent it from increasing more times than it should, reduce all the speed and increase by the amount you will use for running...
  • DrXGB
    ohhhhh thanks :)
  • DrXGB
    Disable the "Wait until pressed" on Key Input Processing. When this option is marked, the command waits for a key release from the user...
  • DrXGB
    DrXGB reacted to shadonokia's post in the thread Cursor won't appear on my menu with Like Like.
    Oh now it works thanks!
  • DrXGB
    DrXGB replied to the thread Cursor won't appear on my menu.
    I believe that the problem is on the picture layer. Have you tried to put it on a upper layer? Menus are used to be at the topmost layer.
  • DrXGB
    DrXGB updated their status.
    Custom Message System - Rm2k with Destiny Patch
  • DrXGB
    DrXGB reacted to LinkRPG's post in the thread Expressions with Like Like.
    Thanks for your ideas! I will try both of them

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Whew, just finished a whirlwind of deadlines. Finally a tiny break. You know...I should go update my 2020 banner now.
image_2021-06-16_153010.png

Why are barrels to difficult? xD I feel like i Barrel...y made it....eh EHHH!? :p
Bluh... glad this present heatwave is coming to a close...
Look what I found, it was my first ABS.

This project was never completed because I had lost the computer where it was stored.
Character Creator for RPGM 2000, VX, XP, & LPC Style Sprites | RPG Maker News #72

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cafas