Recent content by dsiver144

1. dsiver144

To those who've sold a game using RPG Maker

I was really nervous when I pressed the release button. My friend bought the game first so I don't know what to say xD (I'm happy about it) And It's really great to see people discussing my game. It's got 1000 downloads. Really worth time and effort.
  2. dsiver144

RMVXA Peaceful Days

Peaceful Days is now available in Early Access! Get yourself one copy here: https://t.co/biXydcx6Up?amp=1 Thank you for your waiting!
  3. dsiver144

RMVXA Peaceful Days

Some last touches before the release >w<
  4. dsiver144

Game & Map Screenshots 11

Did some last touches before the early access release >w<
  5. dsiver144

RMVXA Peaceful Days

A wild "Peaceful Days trailer" appeared!
  6. dsiver144

Equipment check for anybody in the party

You can give this a try ◆Script:var item = $dataWeapons[2]; //$dataArmors[2] : :this._isEquipped = $gameParty.members().some(function(a){ : : return a.isEquipped(item); : :}) ◆If:Script:this._isEquipped ◆Text:None, Window, Bottom : :Okay! ◆ :Else ◆Text:None, Window...
  7. dsiver144

Had some time to redraw some buildings in my game. >w<
  8. dsiver144

RMVXA Peaceful Days

Update with a minigame for part-time job :D
  9. dsiver144

RMVXA Peaceful Days

Aw, thanks for kind words! I will try my best! >w<
  10. dsiver144

RMVXA Peaceful Days

Thank you! Really happy that you like it! >w<
  11. dsiver144

RMVXA Peaceful Days

Working on a request system where player could gain some extra money from helping NPC with their request. I also drew a minimap for the town >w<
  12. dsiver144

RMVXA Peaceful Days

Thank you for the kind words! >w<
  13. dsiver144

How do I pull a random string from an array?

You can try this var pool = ["A", "E", "I", "O", "U"]; $gameVariables.setValue(20, pool[Math.floor(Math.random() * pool.length)] Then just use \v[20] in text box to display the string.
  14. dsiver144

WIP tileset for winter in my game. >w<
  15. dsiver144

RMVXA Peaceful Days

Thank you! I don't know what you mean but you can customize main character in my game :D To announce that Peaceful Days has been approved by Steam! >w<

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

When you are trying to make progress in your game. But something is stopping your motivation. Like come on mind! Let me do what I want! :<
Tfw everyone is trying their hardest to brainstorm about unique ideas and game mechanics, here I am just going: "How am I gonna event conversations with busts" everyday. :kaoswt2:
Comedy is third person, tragedy is first person.
Man. A historic 130 year old church nearby had all of its windows broken out with bricks last night. Such a shame, it wasn't generic stained glass patterns either but had beautifully crafted murals depicting various parts of the gospels.
The Steam Summer Sale's been treating me nicely. Now if only game sales were always this good...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amarantster