Recent content by dubiousdeeds

1. dubiousdeeds

Getting a Followers Coordinates

Bingo that's the one! Thanks Shaz you're the best!
  2. dubiousdeeds

Thanks for your response, for moving the followers I'm using Nelderson's "Follower Move Route" script. Unfortunately I'm getting the attached undefined method when I try your script in the control variable. I tried it on a fresh project too to rule out script conflicts and I received the same...
  3. dubiousdeeds

I'm trying to find a way to get the X and Y coordinate of a specific follower and then place those values into a variable. This way when a specific event happens I can move my followers based upon where they are located. For example if my follower is a space below me I want them to move up...
  4. dubiousdeeds

Shop Buy Window Categories

That worked great thank you very much! I made a little donation on your homepage to say thanks also.
  5. dubiousdeeds

So I went back through to find exactly what I changed, because like I said trial and error (my coding knowledge is high school level visual basic so very rudimentary). Anyway, I found in Yanfly's Shop Script I made 2 removals Around line 1282 in the command_buy section I removed...
  6. dubiousdeeds

Oh it wasn't easy (I was about to give up at one point). I can't really make scripts on my own but after some trial and error and figuring out what each of the different parts are controlling I figured out how to adjust it to make it work. You definitely gave me all the pieces I needed, thanks...
  7. dubiousdeeds

This is fantastic thank you. I am using Yanfly's Shop Options so I'm going to need to tailor it to fit but this gives me a starting point. Actually Roninator2 I see you've had some experience with Yanfly's scripts. I was wondering if I could trouble you a bit further. In Yanfly's Shop script the...
  8. dubiousdeeds

It's driving me crazy that when I open a shop and go to "Sell" that all the categories of items open up and I can cycle through them, but this does not happen for "Buy". I have many merchants in my game that sell a variety of items and I would love to have them separated out in the categories...
  9. dubiousdeeds

Making an empty equipment slot read "None"

That didn't quite work out, I received the following error Script None line 13: NameError occurred. undefined local variable or method 'enabled' for #<Window_EquipItem:0x21362e34> I changed line 13 to change_color(normal_color) and then it worked perfectly! Thanks for the script, this can be...
  10. dubiousdeeds

Making an empty equipment slot read "None"

When equipping characters there is always the empty option at the very bottom of your equipments that allows you to equip "nothing" to that slot. Instead of this selection being just an invisible blank box does anyone know of a way to make it read "None"? I would love this since I use the script...
  11. dubiousdeeds

Naming multiples of the same enemy

I see I was looking in the wrong spot too. This will work perfectly for me, thanks Rinobi!
  12. dubiousdeeds

Naming multiples of the same enemy

Normally in a battle if you have multiples of the same enemy, the engine will affix a letter to the end of the names (for example, SlimeA, SlimeB, SlimeC). I know this is super picky of me put I would prefer numbers instead (for example, Slime1, Slime2, Slime3). I assume this is being controlled...
  13. dubiousdeeds

Player transfer after battle

If the battle is started through an event you could start with a Fadeout, BattleProcessing, Transfer (with no fade), then finish with a Fadein. I took a screen shot of this example for you. This way you don't have to visibly see the map.
  14. dubiousdeeds

Temporarily Boost Stat by a Set Value

Hmmm, seems like this may be a little more trouble than it's worth. Thanks for the input anyway, but I think I'll just table my plan on this for now.
  15. dubiousdeeds

Temporarily Boost Stat by a Set Value

Is it possible to boost a stat temporarily, similar to a buff, but instead of a percent by an exact number? For example I'm trying to make an item that would boost a players DEF by 5 points for 3 turns, and then it would wear off, or it would wear off if the battle ended. I would prefer this...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.
Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=
Hello humans! How goes your day in this journey of living? I hope it is good, for I am human like you, and I am feeling great! Worship the altar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndrewRobertson