Dungeonmind
Birthday:
Feb 6, 1989 (Age: 29)
Student

Share This Page

Dungeonmind

Lvl 4000 Humanoid, 29, from Canada,Ontario

Studying for my final exam! I hope to graduate after this and possibly get a job in IT with my uncle. :) Jan 30, 2018

1. Dungeonmind
      Dungeonmind
      Studying for my final exam! I hope to graduate after this and possibly get a job in IT with my uncle. :)
      1. starlight dream and Llareian like this.
      2. Llareian
        Llareian
        Good luck! Don't study too hard; cramming has been found to have negative effects on the outcome.
        Jan 30, 2018
        Dungeonmind likes this.
      3. Dungeonmind
        Dungeonmind
        I will try not to. I have been taking breaks and I have a white board thats a part of my computer desk so I just put some key points up there that I can read while im on the computer just making or playing games so it isn't to hard on me haha
        Jan 30, 2018
        Llareian likes this.
    2. Dungeonmind
      Dungeonmind
      Studying for two tests tomorrow, first one is two hours and second one is one hour. Both in a row. No Lunch. :(
      1. cabfe
        cabfe
        Prepare some candy for sugar.
        Dec 8, 2017
        TakeHomeTheCup and Dungeonmind like this.
    3. Dungeonmind
      Dungeonmind
      My school just unblocked rpg maker forums on the server. haha
      1. View previous comments...
      2. taarna23
        taarna23
        Perhaps they finally realized we're mostly harmless.
        Nov 30, 2017
      3. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        why it was blocked anyway?
        Nov 30, 2017
      4. Dungeonmind
        Dungeonmind
        I suspect it was blocked through filter just like other gaming related websites, but it looks like they adjusted it because you can learn a lot on here. :)
        Dec 1, 2017
    4. Dungeonmind
      Dungeonmind
      I can't wait until I am finished this last semester. I really want to work and make some money. I may be able to actually afford stuff. :s
      1. Marsigne and starlight dream like this.
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        It's always the best feeling. Soon.
        Nov 28, 2017
        Dungeonmind likes this.
    5. Dungeonmind
      Dungeonmind
      Does anyone else check the product announcements thread for new products like every day like I do... :0
      2. Dungeonmind
        Dungeonmind
        I know right. I can't seem to get enough resources even though I have like 20 games I need to finish lmao
        Oct 3, 2017
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        The allure of new music and graphics to use in your games can't be ignored. I bought all of the Time Fantasy packs and have no plans to use them. xD
        Oct 3, 2017
        starlight dream and Dungeonmind like this.
      4. Dungeonmind
        Dungeonmind
        I agree. I buy mostly everything with the exception of some music packs that I just don't see fitting in my games.
        Oct 3, 2017
        starlight dream and The Stranger like this.
    6. Dungeonmind
      Dungeonmind
      Just did a spooky mansion in my game and some corridors and rooms for the player to explore. :)
    7. Dungeonmind
      Dungeonmind
      Recently got my license and drove for the first time tonight. That was fun. :)
      1. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Were you anxious? I've always imagined that the first time you drive alone would be kinda stressful. Maybe that's just me, though.
        Aug 17, 2017
        Dungeonmind and Susan like this.
      2. Faherya
        Faherya
        Excellent, I'm looking forward to it too. I continue my driving lessons. No one has died or been seriously injured so far.
        Aug 17, 2017
        Dungeonmind likes this.
      3. mlogan
        mlogan
        Stay safe!
        Aug 17, 2017
        Dungeonmind likes this.
    8. Dungeonmind
      Dungeonmind
      Happy to be back here more then I could before due to illness.
      1. Marsigne, Guiguimu and Amane Kagari like this.
      2. Amane Kagari
        Amane Kagari
        Welcome back. I hope you're feeling better. :)
        Jul 19, 2017
        Dungeonmind likes this.
      3. Dungeonmind
        Dungeonmind
        I am thank you. I sort have been lurking around the forums for a while now but couldn't get back into the swing of things but I think my mind is finally back. :)
        Jul 19, 2017
        Amane Kagari likes this.
      4. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        Welcome back! :kaojoy:
        Jul 19, 2017
        Dungeonmind likes this.
    9. Dungeonmind
      Dungeonmind
      Just picked up some rpg maker resource packs from the store. Bought Ancient Dungeons: Jungle & Winter and I already own the base pack. Also purchased the Karugamo fantasy line of songs packs 1-4. :)
    10. Dungeonmind
      Dungeonmind
      Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you ALL have safe and happy holidays.
      1. 1 person likes this.
    11. Dungeonmind
      Dungeonmind
      I was wondering if anyone has took English lit in Uni. If there is anyone, what was your experience like? I want to take it cause the courses interest me but I don't know what I want to do...
      1. SamGreen
        SamGreen
        I didn't take it personally, but know so many people that did, what uni?
        Jun 22, 2016
      2. RetroBoy
        RetroBoy
        Don't do it, choose something less interesting and more productive. You will thank me.
        Feb 10, 2017
    12. Dungeonmind
      Dungeonmind
      I'm finally back on to learning to script a bit with ruby in rmvx ace. I spent so much time and energy learning the basics of scripting that now I don't want to give it up. I love MV but I also love my first script in ruby more! ;)

I think after I'm done making my game. I will release the script to others that want it, I haven't decided yet if its worthy, but its starting to look pretty good and I think it may be useful to others. Hmmmmm.
    13. Dungeonmind
      Dungeonmind
      Happy Mothers day to you all that are. ;)
      1. 1 person likes this.
    14. Dungeonmind
      Dungeonmind
      Anybody else love the 3DS for rpgs? I can't express how excited I am for certain games to hit North America.(Translated to English.) Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King and Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past are two titles I'm anticipating at the moment. And there's others as well, not just from the DQ series...

1. 1 person likes this.
      2. Dungeonmind
        Dungeonmind
        There are many tactical RPG's as well to choose from. More then I expected. I've always been a 3DS over vita fan. I don't like the way vita feels on the hands. I guess its Personal preference. This sucks sometimes for me though cause I like the Disgaea series and they only have DS version for that game and its not that good. And also Atelier Series would be freaking boss to play on handheld, I swear I almost buy one just to play these games... :)
        Apr 26, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    15. Dungeonmind
      Dungeonmind
      I would just like to take a moment and thank everyone on this forum for there advice, and everyone who i've spoke with, whether it be commissions or just plain chatting. Rpg Maker Forums has been a place for me to escape from daily troubles, I've had some health problems in the family and some of those things have gotten better but I wont let it stop me from making my game. I can't...
      1. 3 people like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Susan
        Susan
        Take some time off and relax. Game dev is supposed to be fun, in my opinion. So look at it as something relaxing than something you feel you must do. ;)

Best wishes to you, and I hope you and your family will feel healthy and happy as much as possible. :)
        Mar 19, 2016
        3 people like this.
      4. Dungeonmind
        Dungeonmind
        th-ank you Susan. I appreciate that more then words can say. I just keep game making to try and keep busy you know? :)
        Mar 19, 2016
      5. Lars Ulrika
        Lars Ulrika
        Don't keep game making until it becomes an extra source of stress. If it stresses you out, chances are nothing good will come out of it anyway.

Most of all, if it's just a hobby of yours, don't forget to focus on important things of daily life as well.

When we feel down sometimes it just takes one moment where we push ourselves forward to put back the whole thing into motion.
        Mar 19, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    16. Dungeonmind
      Dungeonmind
      And we're back online! I hope...
    17. Dungeonmind
      Dungeonmind
      Honestly I didn't know how attached I am to the RM Forums until I couldn't use it for a whole night. Oh boy, I have a problem.
      1. AceOfAces_Mod
        AceOfAces_Mod
        I couldn't use it until afternoon.
        Jan 2, 2016
    18. Dungeonmind
      Dungeonmind
      Merry Christmas to all of you!
      2. AceOfAces_Mod
        AceOfAces_Mod
        Merry Christmas!
        Dec 25, 2015
      3. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        Merrrry Christmis. :)
        Dec 25, 2015
        1 person likes this.
      4. Rikifive
        Rikifive
        Merry Christmas to you as well!
        Dec 26, 2015
    19. Dungeonmind
      Dungeonmind
      ~~ Happy Holidays! ~~
      2. Dungeonmind
        Dungeonmind
        Thanks Susan! ;)
        Dec 21, 2015
      3. Sky Usanin
        Sky Usanin
        Happy Holidays!! :3
        Dec 21, 2015
      4. byronclaude
        byronclaude
        HaPPy HoLiDaYs To ALL
        Dec 21, 2015
    20. Dungeonmind
      Dungeonmind
      Who else bought a buttload of resource packs?
      2. slimmmeiske2
        slimmmeiske2
        you never have munies, nio :p
        Dec 20, 2015
      3. Nirwanda
        Nirwanda
        I have munies but no international credit card :(

I'm seeing if I can borrow a friend's one, but he just bought a new computer, so I'm not sure if he can even use it.
        Dec 20, 2015
      4. StrawberrySmiles
        StrawberrySmiles
        No munies!
        Dec 20, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 6, 1989 (Age: 29)
    Student
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses: