Dungeonmind
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• So Facebook fraudulently took money from me. They even went through my PayPal accounts to find a card that had the money on it. Thinking about deleting my Facebook account because this doesn't happen on twitter, not even close.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Don't you have to grant the ability via PayPal so that other people or companies can take money from you without you authorising each and every transaction? Can't remember what it's called exactly. Why is Facebook even linked to your PayPal account? Do you have to pay to use Facebook these days?
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Paypal is also super shady. You can ask Celianna about some of the horror stories she knows personally happened to friends of hers.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    It is, but I personally would rather only deal with PayPal than handing my bank info out to every single site I spend money on. I think only one other site has my bank details, and that's Amazon - they don't let you use PayPal because they have their own version called Amazon Pay or something like that.
    Does anyone have a Mac and the latest update? I need someone to test my game because it works on my Mac Computer with the latest update I just have to make sure it works on everyones if I'm going to mark support passed Catalina. (Basically, you would get a free steam key out of it.)
    Ugh... 4:53AM over here and I can't sleep so why not just game make.
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    12:27 am here and I still haven't slept since yesterday morning 8am so... Relatable xD
    Sure lets pick the month of his games release to try and fix his website properly and not do it the week and a half ago I made the ticket.
    I feel the need to inform everyone on the forums NOT to go with Web Hosting Canada for your hosting needs. It is by far the worst customer service and just overall experience I have ever had with hosting and I am Canadian...
    Dungeonmind
    Dungeonmind
    and for me speed was never the problem. It was posts and videos and stuff like that I can never do because there was a always some kind of server error. I even lost a lot of my data because there was so many problems with the way they were doing things. It's why I wanted to warn people to stay away.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    I know you've pretty much got to have SSL these days. If your links were all http:// instead of https:// that could be a cause?
    Dungeonmind
    Dungeonmind
    All links are secure SSL certificate
    Would a simple item rarity plugin be useful to someone? Basically, you would set notetag to an item to set its rarity and it would change the text colour of the item.
    Dungeonmind
    Dungeonmind
    Sometimes people want light-weight plugins and don't need all the extra bells and whistles. But you do have a good point/question I can ask myself first before releasing something.
    Trihan
    Trihan
    I'm sure it would be useful to someone. As ATT_Turan said, you can do things like this using escape codes, but some people just want to shove in a plugin that does the legwork for them.
    RivalRamen_Games
    RivalRamen_Games
    Like in Terraria! :hwink:
    Is soda pop really that bad for you? I mean in comparison to some other things you could be doing... I won't name them on here though.
    Halcy0n
    Halcy0n
    Soda is horrible for you. Just as bad as alcohol, but in a different way. It's slightly less bad if you drink a soda made with pure cane sugar (versus corn syrup) and nothing artificial. The ingredient "caramel coloring", standard in almost every commercially-produced cola, is thought to be mildly carcinogenic. In lieu of water, you'd be better off drinking a beer or a non-processed fruit juice lol.
    • Wow
    Reactions: RCXDan
    HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    It actually is pretty bad for you, yeah. I love it, but I don't drink it that much as a result.
    • Wow
    Reactions: RCXDan
    It's pretty sad when you go to take some "me" time away from development to just mess around and develop again but in a different game engine (this is what I choose to do for fun I don't know what else to do I hate sports.)
    I have to be honest here Support these days on the web sucks.
    Misery
    Misery
    What Amazon, they keep leaving in the middle, then having to wait until the new one reads all...
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @Seyfert Really? I've only ever had positive interactions with Amazon customer support. So good, in fact, that they've given me a refund just for something being late before.
    Misery
    Misery
    They give out refunds easily (oh, apart from third-party expensive items, then they let them steal the money...), but I hate how they keep disappearing, sometimes it happens multiples times in one session, always someone new.
    Question: Why is my game showing up on torrent sites they claim to have cracked it but the beta is free? Lmao
    When you have your friend over and you try to have a good time and let him try your game but he legit finds 10+ bugs that you now have to add to your already big workload for the day lol.
    Errrrr I think I have an rpg maker problem.

rpg-maker-problems.png
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"16. Do NOT contact other members by private message, on the forum or status feed, inviting them to put additional tools (such as leaderboards, ads, etc - whether yours or another person's) into their game."
Oh no. Necessity is the mother of invention. Do I want to know what happened?
Early WIP for my next entry. Since it's early you're going to need to wait a little longer than usual. What's that? You'll find out in my next update!
12.PNG
20 festive cards can now be unlocked in BiteMe!

The cards are permanent, but can only be unlocked in December!
Once the year is over, you won't be able to unlock the cards, or to upgrade it.
https://johndoenews.itch.io/biteme-storymodeCard141-160-Ad.png
Finally showing some updates again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alvin2820