Dungeonmind
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• I'm finally back on to learning to script a bit with ruby in rmvx ace. I spent so much time and energy learning the basics of scripting that now I don't want to give it up. I love MV but I also love my first script in ruby more! ;)

I think after I'm done making my game. I will release the script to others that want it, I haven't decided yet if its worthy, but its starting to look pretty good and I think it may be useful to others. Hmmmmm.
    Anybody else love the 3DS for rpgs? I can't express how excited I am for certain games to hit North America.(Translated to English.) Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King and Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past are two titles I'm anticipating at the moment. And there's others as well, not just from the DQ series...

Reactions: 1 person
    Dungeonmind
    Dungeonmind
    There are many tactical RPG's as well to choose from. More then I expected. I've always been a 3DS over vita fan. I don't like the way vita feels on the hands. I guess its Personal preference. This sucks sometimes for me though cause I like the Disgaea series and they only have DS version for that game and its not that good. And also Atelier Series would be freaking boss to play on handheld, I swear I almost buy one just to play these games... :)
    I would just like to take a moment and thank everyone on this forum for there advice, and everyone who i've spoke with, whether it be commissions or just plain chatting. Rpg Maker Forums has been a place for me to escape from daily troubles, I've had some health problems in the family and some of those things have gotten better but I wont let it stop me from making my game. I can't...
    Reactions: 3 people
    Susan
    Susan
    Take some time off and relax. Game dev is supposed to be fun, in my opinion. So look at it as something relaxing than something you feel you must do. ;)

Best wishes to you, and I hope you and your family will feel healthy and happy as much as possible. :)
    Dungeonmind
    Dungeonmind
    th-ank you Susan. I appreciate that more then words can say. I just keep game making to try and keep busy you know? :)
    Lars Ulrika
    Lars Ulrika
    Don't keep game making until it becomes an extra source of stress. If it stresses you out, chances are nothing good will come out of it anyway.

Most of all, if it's just a hobby of yours, don't forget to focus on important things of daily life as well.

When we feel down sometimes it just takes one moment where we push ourselves forward to put back the whole thing into motion.
    Honestly I didn't know how attached I am to the RM Forums until I couldn't use it for a whole night. Oh boy, I have a problem.
    Waiting sucks...
    Shaz
    Shaz
    for someone to respond to your post? I'm surprised you haven't had a few offers already, if that's the case.
    Dungeonmind
    Dungeonmind
    Well actually its only partly that, I'm also waiting on results for pathology for an operation I had lol, but never the less, I am waiting for that too. I have messaged others and have lots or responses of people wanting to do it through PM and they use that post as reference. LOL
    I just made 4 NPC's Houses with upstairs and downstairs and 5 shops Insides. Next stop the castle.
    in so much pain...
    Natural
    Natural
    @Iron that really sucks man. Is it curable at least? I hope you guys all get better. I know how it is when you're trying to focus on something and feel like you're not making as much progress as you could because it can be a distraction.
    PandaMaru
    PandaMaru
    :( Please hang on and Dungonmind: get well soon! It's hard to take such pain on almost daily base. You all are strong.
    Dungeonmind
    Dungeonmind
    @PandaMaru: Thanks so much, I'm waiting on pathology reports, So I'm crossing my fingers its not that bad...
    What do you guys think of MV so far?
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Don't have it yet, but I love a lot of what I've been seeing and hearing, it definitely looks very vibrant and colorful compared to ace's standard resources. They just got to work out some bugs/kinks which I know they will.
    richter_h
    richter_h
    Gonna take one later, but for now, personally I like its sprite design. More details are imminent
    Dungeonmind
    Dungeonmind
    I like it to. I just hope that some performance issues are addressed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

you know, some days you get resentful that game dev is even considered a "fun job" and other days it's like, welp, time to roll up my sleeves and code these molotov cocktails
If you suck at playing trumpets, that is probably why.
Been sick with a stomach virus for seven days now. Not going to work tomorrow because I'm still contagious according to my doctor.
Much as I love my job, I really hate playing "office politics". It would be nice if I didn't have to pretend to be someone else all day long.
I wanna get back into showing off Battlers and other assets I create again. But i'm always haunted by the "It's not good/realistic enough" voices that keep me from doing so.

Maybe I should get back to it, I did enjoy showing off whatever I came up with!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leolotus