Dungeonmind
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Just Renewed Member+ and downloaded DS+ Pack and its pretty freakin' awesome! I most definitely recommend this Resource Pack! Thank you to the Creators!
    Caustic
    Caustic
    It is a pretty spiffy pack :3

I'm waiting out on M+ until I'm sure I'll be able to fully use it; I'd rather not buy 3 months worth then get frustrated and fizzle out two weeks later :\
    Ace is such an upgrade compared to the older makers! My copy of Ace should be here before my trial runs out!
    Ace is such an upgrade compared to the older makers! My copy of Ace should be here before my trial runs out!
    Can't wait until my boxed copy of ACE gets in for now I use the Trial until then! I'm so excited!!!
    Big Shout out to all RPG Maker Web Staff for all there hard work and dealing with complaints and Customer Support!
    T.Bit
    T.Bit
    Hip hip! Horray!
    Creating a game with RMXP and RM VX ACE when I receive my copy in the mail, dual tasking both games, I've been apart of the Game Making Scene for far to long! Time to step Game Making up a knotch with Rpg Maker!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

my girlfriend calls all my little chibi art cute lol... funny considering that wasn't the original art style of the game.
100 problems in RMMZ 100 more problems take one down pass it around 101 Problems in RMMZ
Made some progress on my game, mostly mapping. Learned quite a bit in the process!.

M6eUoTT.png
16 Hr Video Course on MZ? Huge DLC Pack from MZ's RTP Artist | RPG Maker News #110

I spent the past couple of days transferring my RM2K3 project over to RMMV. I upscaled everything 3x and it looks so cute I can't T_T

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soikeot