Recent content by Dungeonmind

1. Dungeonmind

Oh yeah, it's nice. I'm a guy and I bought the female version cause you can't tell the...

Oh yeah, it's nice. I'm a guy and I bought the female version cause you can't tell the difference and the price was 15 dollars cheaper.
  2. Dungeonmind

Could I get sued for having a similar title for my game?

I am completely fine with the answers thus far including yours. It would be unrealistic for me to contact an attorney every time I come up with possible names for my games. I would be out of money before even starting the game.
  3. Dungeonmind

Could I get sued for having a similar title for my game?

Dragon Warrior Monsters, a game I used to play when Gameboy Color was the latest technology, is the closest match to the name I want to use, "Dragon Warrior Chronicles." Obviously, I have not posted a project with this title yet, so it is free for anyone to use, but it was something I was...
  4. Dungeonmind

There already is and have been people. I don't think it sells as well as pixel art, and plugins do.

There already is and have been people. I don't think it sells as well as pixel art, and plugins do.
  5. Dungeonmind

I love snow and I live in Canada we get it like 5 months in a year sometimes lol

I love snow and I live in Canada we get it like 5 months in a year sometimes lol
  6. Dungeonmind

Yay, I finally ordered my Jansport bag!

Yay, I finally ordered my Jansport bag!
  7. Dungeonmind

Unreal or Unity engine?

You forgot to mention Rpg Maker Unite is coming to Unity engine.
  8. Dungeonmind

DM Actor Battle Voices [MZ]

Direct Video Link Introduction This plugin will allow you to play customized voices when actors get hit, attack, evade and even has Visustella Victory Plugin Support and can play customized voices upon level up with that plugin as an extra bonus. (Must enable it first in the plugin settings and...
  9. Dungeonmind

Same.

Same.
  10. Dungeonmind

Who says I can't run MZ on Mac without Steam? [ATTACH]

Who says I can't run MZ on Mac without Steam?
  11. Dungeonmind

Making my first plugin for the community and if all goes well I'll release it today.

Making my first plugin for the community and if all goes well I'll release it today.
  12. Dungeonmind

Did you do this sprite? It's pretty nice.

Did you do this sprite? It's pretty nice.
  13. Dungeonmind

Arrggghhh I'm in zombie dev mode. [ATTACH]

Arrggghhh I'm in zombie dev mode.
  14. Dungeonmind

It's crunch time baby!

It's crunch time baby!
  15. Dungeonmind

Thank you! Going to PM you.

Thank you! Going to PM you.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

DamageEvil_4.png added!
index.php

Welp, my graphics card died, so now I'm on my other PC but don't have another copy of my project. Time to start a side project in the meantime XD (shouldn't take *too* long to save the $$$ to get the GPU replaced)
I just realized that the 69th Common Event in my game is for the skill "Fall for Me," which inflicts Enthrall on all foes. :kaodes:
FallForMe.png
ScreenShot_10_1_2022_3_48_29.png
Wave's Elite guard comes to attack while you traverse Lab 5... They've got jetpacks too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daylon