Recent content by dustyb13@gmx.com

1. dustyb13@gmx.com

Way to force sprite casting animation after selecting skill

This is late but here goes. go to Database then System then in upper right corner under [SV] Magic Skills just add all skill types you want to have the animation.
  2. dustyb13@gmx.com

[SOLVED] YED Sideview Battler + Yanfly Row Formation [Visual Error]

Is there any way to get this to work with SRD Character Creator? When used together the characters show up bald and nude. This patch plug in for faces works great just wondering if it can be modified to show SV-Battlers with equipment like it does the faces?
  3. dustyb13@gmx.com

[RMMV] DragonBones 2d Animation Integration

Yeh i have problem with weak motion too...the problem i had just went away on its own. i did nothing but exit the project ask for help here then opened the project and the problem went away. Been having this issue for 3 days then it goes away wtf? lol
  4. dustyb13@gmx.com

Anyone know if this plugin is still being worked on?
  5. dustyb13@gmx.com

I'm using a plugin called LB Summons and your DB Battler Change Extension works great until you try to Summon a character who has been summoned previously and was dismissed or died, then you get this error cannot read property 'animation' of null
  6. dustyb13@gmx.com

MC's VE Throwable Objects/YEP Battle Core Engine Patch

Any updates on additional funcionality?
  7. dustyb13@gmx.com

I tried it both ways i even removed the focus and zoom camera functions from the skill.
  8. dustyb13@gmx.com

Thanks for your help Waterguy.
  9. dustyb13@gmx.com

Very nice scripts waterguy, thanks so much. Do you run SRD Summon Core and YEP Action sequence pack3? I could never get them to work together. When enemies attack all or multiple random targets or anyone dies while a Summoned creature is in battle I always get cannot get 'floatHeightofnull'...
  10. dustyb13@gmx.com

waynee95's Plugin Collection [NEWEST: WAY_MenuBackgrounds]

Hey nice scripts thanks for these. I am using SumRndmDde Dynamic Actors and Ihave weapons that show up when equipped. My problem is when dual wielding I can't get weps to show in left or right hand depending on where it is equipped but shows in both left and right hand at same time no matter...
  11. dustyb13@gmx.com

SumRndmDde's Character Creator-EX plugin: F.A.Q's

Thanks for the response Rhino. Got other questions tho; I want to share the weapons that i've edited(so far only RTP and a few from whtdragon) also I have all the hair styles in brown, grey, black and white but its all for old Character Creator, can i still share them here? The weapons show up...
  12. dustyb13@gmx.com

Hide equipment slots?

So cool thanks! Didn't realize post was so old. Yes that is exactly what I was looking for. You don't happen to know how to get a weapon to visually show in game (outside the menu) in only left or right hand using SRD Dynamic Actors? Can i use script calls in the weapon notes? I have weapons...
  13. dustyb13@gmx.com

SumRndmDde's Character Creator-EX plugin: F.A.Q's

Can i use script calls in the weapon notes? I have weapons that I use with Dynamic Actors plugin so when i equip a sword in the right hand it shows up and when i equip a sword in the left hand it also shows up. But i need a script call to run when i equip the weapon that says if sword is...
  14. dustyb13@gmx.com

Hide equipment slots?

I would like a similar solution. Say my character can equip all types of weapons and shields but when you equip a 2-handed weapon like a bow then the shield slot would be hidden from player sight not just sealed. This is for immersion only as it would appear that the player character is using...
  15. dustyb13@gmx.com

Yes that was it thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

treele.jpg
I've updated the background!
My first test playthrough of my game clocked in at 1 hour and 15 minutes. Once the opening and ending are properly implemented, I'd expect a blind playthrough to last around 2 hours.
This time introducing INDIVIDUAL terrain lights feature for upcoming MAJOR UPDATE for all of my MZ plugins.
Some drawing of one of 'Forgotten Eclipse' bosses: The Shifter
Today we be doing an unscheduled stream! Lets get some work done on the titlescreen for Lightestone! <3
www.twitch.tv/riazey

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
N1gStomper58