Recent content by DustyCat Media

1. DustyCat Media

IMPORTANT! People that have been using Kaus's "Asteria Tileset" DO NOT USE IT!!

I honestly am friends with him on Facebook. we talked ONCE (a year ago,maybe?). I added him because he's also a member of a certain RM-related facebook group. Now i know why he kept posting pictures of new gadgets / consoles / toys / other stuff being delivered to his doorstep almost...
  2. DustyCat Media

Simple Title Screen

This is just what i'm looking for. Is it possible to add an "exit" / "quit" button? Thank you!
  3. DustyCat Media

Menu Fade to Black Plugin

@izyees this didn't work for me; though it did change something. after i exit the menu, the screen would quickly go black and slowly fade out. @Milena i will try out this one. looking at the video i noticed that the creator of the tutorial is a good friend of mine. -_- i should've asked him...
  4. DustyCat Media

Menu Fade to Black Plugin

Hello guys, Right now, when entering the main menu, the menu kind of just pops out from nowhere. Same thing happens when exiting - it disappears rather abruptly. Galv has this plugin wherein the menu crossfades from the main game screen and vise versa; but now that i have a custom menu...
  5. DustyCat Media

DoubleX RMMV Linked Battlers

Awesome. I plan a huge boss for my first level composed of multiple body parts. :D  ..Thanks!
  6. DustyCat Media

Iavra Splash Video

Nice plugin! One suggestion is the possibliity to have more than one video playing after another. But anyway, thanks! :)
  7. DustyCat Media

Game & Map Screenshots 7

My team's game is starting to reveal itself bit by bit! :D Hi guys, JC here. Team lead and Co-founder of DustyCat Media. Here's an early screenshot of our current game in development (up for a Kickstarter campaign in around January or February): The treasure box, the ghoul, the statue, and...
  8. DustyCat Media

December Goals & Progress Thread

It's been a very, very long time since i posted in a progress thread. I have nothing much to show except for a slight hint -- both in my profile picture and my sig. :D It's a game that i originally created using a dos-based RPG engine over five or six years ago. Me and a close friend have...
  9. DustyCat Media

VE - Character Frames

Thanks for the plugin! Two questions: 1. My sprites are 96x96 (not 48x48); and i tried this plugin but it didn't work. Does this support sprites larger than 48x48? 2. Is this compatible with your diagonal movement plugin? Thanks!
  10. DustyCat Media

VE - Diagonal Movement

Hello Victor, Awesome plugin! One thing i noticed is that whenever the hero walks diagonally right from the start (ie standing still then directly walking diagonally), the hero will walk straight to the right / left a bit first before actually walking diagonally. Is this intentional? But...
  11. DustyCat Media

..still deciding if my team's game's Kickstarter campaign should be launched this December. do...

..still deciding if my team's game's Kickstarter campaign should be launched this December. do the holidays really affect a campaign's success? :/
  12. DustyCat Media

..yeah,although that's not the mobile network that i use. i use either "globe" or "smart"...

..yeah,although that's not the mobile network that i use. i use either "globe" or "smart". ..maybe you could upload the apk itself in your website as well, as an alternate download for those outside the region limitations. :D
  13. DustyCat Media

..the Philippines. ..currently have a class (i'm a professor) hence i wanna try the mobile...

..the Philippines. ..currently have a class (i'm a professor) hence i wanna try the mobile version first. :D
  14. DustyCat Media

Prettier Gauges

I have the same issue as well. I'm guessing Moogle_X coded the bar differently, so it's more like it's up to him to edit his bar to be compatible with this one; and not the other way around (i think!)
  15. DustyCat Media

..region locked; specifically the mobile version. :(

..region locked; specifically the mobile version. :(

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...
Everyone in the US right now: Please stay safe.
Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kelevra069