DustyZiroto
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Anyone else spend like an hour looking for that sprite you need in your material base?
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Looking?  No.  Making?  So much more than an hour.
    Midterms tommorow. Spanish teacher litterally can grade all tests in an hour, and send them to our parents. Why do bad things happen to good people.
    I just realized how similar Fire Emblem Lords are to the RPG Maker Mascots.

Aluxes = Roy

Ralph = Eliwood

Eric = Hector

Harold = Marth
    You did eight years of Elementary school, four years of high school, and maybe another four or two years of college and you receive only the most powerful item in reality.... You get a plaque saying "You did it"! This entitles you to get a job!
    BloodletterQ
    BloodletterQ
    If it is was that simple. You don't even learn the skills you expect in college. Hope your school's not that manipulative about forcing you into college.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    Then you find out all the jobs you went to college for are filled with a waiting list to get into, while the whole country is clamouring for plumbers, electricians, carpenters and mechanics and you spend two years of your post-college life working at wal-mart and studying construction work for dummies instead of being the big shot those professors all acted like your diploma would make you.
    Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Is that all I'll get!?! Nooooooooooooooooooo!!
    I found something called FEXP. It allows you to make Fire Emblem clones in RPG Maker. And it looks GOOD. .... I-Is this real life?
    NeoFantasy
    supercow
    supercow
    i think theres also FEXNA
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I will care if it can also make Fire Emblem not have terrible map design and annoying features that detract from actual gameplay (like weapons that degrade).
    You know those days where you just can't be bothered to do anything productive? Me all day. And yesterday... and the day before that... and the day before...
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    Replace day with eternity and that is me.
    Nirwanda
    Nirwanda
    There is an eternity before this one? :o
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @Nirwanda - Foolish mortal. Trying to understand such things will only lead to your own demise.

...Like all those that have watched the Kim Kardashians and tried to understand why...
    Seriel
    Seriel
    Wow it's a demo.
    Seriel
    Seriel
    *downloads and adds to list of things to do*
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Status feed rules: Do not post to the status feed asking people to play your game or view your thread.
    Screaming. It's been eight long years... EIGHT. YEARS. I FINALLY GOT THAT BIOS PASSWORD. Wanna know what happened?? I need a damn HDD PASSWORD. And there's not a dang thing I can do about that.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    The BIOS password is quite easy to remove...
    DustyZiroto
    DustyZiroto
    I know about the CMOS battery trick, but I can't get very far into opening the laptop without being like "oh no its gon break".

The BIOS password sucked to remove, but the Hard drive password is just a slap in the face.
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    is the HD password completely dependent of the OS? or could you use another disk boot like linux to copy files from HD to an external drive?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was today years old when I realized I could choose where to put choices in VNMaker. Oi.
What if I start to make final boss first then crawl down from there to make lesser bosses
i don't even know why i bother. Trying to to a simple candle light to flicker. Hour later no progress.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bazza1234