Recent content by DustyZiroto

1. DustyZiroto

Zubats, man

Zubats, man
  2. DustyZiroto

Anyone else spend like an hour looking for that sprite you need in your material base?

Anyone else spend like an hour looking for that sprite you need in your material base?
  3. DustyZiroto

I finally got the cream of the crop done for my game. Now to make sure it isn't a completely...

I finally got the cream of the crop done for my game. Now to make sure it isn't a completely broken feature.
  4. DustyZiroto

I love this picture so much. http://dragoplateau.tumblr.com/post/75224873164/kikoeta-best-buddies

I love this picture so much. http://dragoplateau.tumblr.com/post/75224873164/kikoeta-best-buddies
  5. DustyZiroto

Now i have to find the 2003 RTP for it, because the one on the products page refuses to work for me.

Now i have to find the 2003 RTP for it, because the one on the products page refuses to work for me.
  6. DustyZiroto

I found it.. after all these years.. I found the scourge of RPG Maker games.. Gulpy Gulpy.

I found it.. after all these years.. I found the scourge of RPG Maker games.. Gulpy Gulpy.
  7. DustyZiroto

Midterms tommorow. Spanish teacher litterally can grade all tests in an hour, and send them to...

Midterms tommorow. Spanish teacher litterally can grade all tests in an hour, and send them to our parents. Why do bad things happen to good people.
  8. DustyZiroto

Imagine if someone posted the Navy Seals Copypasta on here. It would be amazing.

Imagine if someone posted the Navy Seals Copypasta on here. It would be amazing.
  9. DustyZiroto

I swear it's nothing awful Look up umad gif on Google images and you should find it.

I swear it's nothing awful Look up umad gif on Google images and you should find it.
  10. DustyZiroto

I just realized how similar Fire Emblem Lords are to the RPG Maker Mascots. Aluxes = Roy...

I just realized how similar Fire Emblem Lords are to the RPG Maker Mascots. Aluxes = Roy Ralph = Eliwood Eric = Hector Harold = Marth
  11. DustyZiroto

You did eight years of Elementary school, four years of high school, and maybe another four or...

You did eight years of Elementary school, four years of high school, and maybe another four or two years of college and you receive only the most powerful item in reality.... You get a plaque saying "You did it"! This entitles you to get a job!
  12. DustyZiroto

Shoot, I made an awesome profile pic gif. It's not working now.

Shoot, I made an awesome profile pic gif. It's not working now.
  13. DustyZiroto

OH MY GOD. GIF HEADERS!? YES PLEASE. THIS IS THE BEST WEBSITE EVER.

OH MY GOD. GIF HEADERS!? YES PLEASE. THIS IS THE BEST WEBSITE EVER.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Disk Check Plugin - Running on Linux:
RMMV-Game-Mint.png
workin on some graphics for my game. was originally planning on doing a cartoony style for the town but I might stick with this instead
I'm so annoyed with myself...I can't get this code to work so it looks like I'm going the plugin route for a problem I should be able to do myself :kaolivid:Great. Now I get to murder save file compatibility. Again.
Can't believe my code from four years ago is still working! Did some expansions, and...
1635194553179.png
In related news, I may have an update for my old Extra status window plugin ready. That is, once I manage to sit down and update the documentation... and the demo project... :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dankim633