Recent content by Dvor-ak

1. Dvor-ak

Looking for testers to play Álom! https://pixelnovak.itch.io/alom

Looking for testers to play Álom! https://pixelnovak.itch.io/alom
  2. Dvor-ak

RMMV Álom | DEMO V.01 - Four effects and two memories available!

DEMO V.01 AVAILABLE ON ITCH.IO You can explore the dream worlds, find four effects and two memories
  3. Dvor-ak

Project restarted on MV since I lost it on RM2K3, demo available on itch.io Thank you <3 Thank you so much! <3 Actually there'll be no battle mode or system, and I prefer to handle all the graphical and programming aspects of it myself, it's more of a personal project. :\ But thanks for...
  4. Dvor-ak

"There's no one left, is it?" DEMO V.01 AVAILABLE ON ITCH.IO You can explore the dream worlds, find four effects and two memories A game with big references to Yume Nikki and Mother/Earthbound, based on a dream diary I'm currently writing. This is a very personal project for me, but I'm also...
  5. Dvor-ak

Dvor-ak Pixel Arts

Already did, under the username Dvor_ak
  6. Dvor-ak

Dvor-ak Pixel Arts

Hello guys, long time no see! I spent almost all of 2018 without making a single art, and now I've returned to do sprites and things like that. I also do commissions if anyone is interested. My Facebook page: www.facebook.com/dvorakart Commissions: https://i.imgur.com/M2B9lIe.png
  7. Dvor-ak

My Pixel Arts

Thank you friend, it's nice to see HUEBRs around foreign forums once in a while.
  8. Dvor-ak

The Most Important Question: Vanilla Coke (The official be a little bit silly thread)

Vanilla Coke is...bland, it's not horrible but it's not "OMG BEST THING EVER" taste either, at least for me. Aaaaaand Cherry Coke tastes like medicine.
  9. Dvor-ak

An Over the Garden Wall fangame

Hi guys! I started working on an Over the Garden Wall fangame, based on the Cartoon Network minisseries (it's beautiful, if you didn't watch it, go RIGHT NOW). Just wanted to show you the aesthetics so far, I'm still working on world building, writing and overall base of the project, so I...
  10. Dvor-ak

Hello guys!

Not bragging but, my project was on a quality that probably would get it shut down. :(
  11. Dvor-ak

Hello guys!

I don't do rips, every fakemon that I do is original, but I'm not in the mood on making a Pokemon fangame right now, it's dangerous. Thank you, I appreciate. :)
  12. Dvor-ak

My Pixel Arts

Hahahaha Yes, that's pixel art. Thank you. xD Well... Link: 24 hours in total. Splatoon: 15 hours in total. Sonic: 8 hours in total. I procrastinate a lot, that is the reason they take so much time. xD
  13. Dvor-ak

Hello guys!

New to this forum, old on the RPG Maker community. I'm not very much into the international scene of RPG Maker, only on the brazilian community, but since their better days are long gone, I've decided to come here. Projects Completed: O Artefato Relido (The Artifact: Reloaded), Taut (Brazilian...
  14. Dvor-ak

My Pixel Arts

Hi guys, first post on this forum! Here's some pixel arts I made. More on my Deviantart: dvor-ak.deviantart.com

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

treele.jpg
A them/they in a forest... a still for the game I'm working on.
Making a blue-magic-heavy game is very fun but there's a lot of extra hassle as well. Balancing skills for both enemy and player usage isn't easy.
BTW everyone on staff who made the forum jump, thank-you! This time I am not panicked and lost all rounds.
I'm not searching for bugs, just pleasant surprises, for now on ^^
Been a while since I've been here, whoops. My computer's been acting really stupid so I wasn't able to work on my projects, but the good news is I've got a new one, meaning I can get back to work. And I've got a nice idea in mind, I'll just need to find some good scripts for the Aesthetic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sxips