Recent content by Dweynie

1. Dweynie

Random Art Thread

Some Demon family face sets sketch, :D
  2. Dweynie

Random Art Thread

For Nio's manga cover, lol, well, i think this is considered as bust up art as well, xD http://fav.me/d9h6sh6
  3. Dweynie

Random Art Thread

@sharm thanks, :D and will do the spoiler tag now, lol, im kinda embarassed about all the full sized art i post, xD @nio pls teach me sensei, :v and im okay with being a manga assistant, lol, if it means i get to learn new things :D
  4. Dweynie

Random Art Thread

Here's what I've been drawing these past few days, lol, I barely have time to study clip studio paint since i always use SAI :v but i guess i have to pay attention to it now, xD since I plan on making my own manga, *cries* Some random clip studio art as well, the background is from the...
  5. Dweynie

Random Art Thread

@Nio I like the title of the game, lol xD
  6. Dweynie

Random Art Thread

@nio, IKR, in all aspects of art, they're so OP xD
  7. Dweynie

Random Art Thread

@Nio Smirkgami I'm not sure either, my dad's an artist, too so.... :O :O :O @cabfe maybe you're right, xDD but I really envy japanese artists, lol, they're so OP :v
  8. Dweynie

Random Art Thread

@Nio Smirkgami, Editted my post, sorry, I didn't know others can't see it, coz I can view it fine, :O and thanks for the warning, lol xD
  9. Dweynie

Random Art Thread

Sample Bust Up sketch, dunno if I'm going to the right direction, LOL XD :D
  10. Dweynie

My Art Samples

@nio smirkgami Hmmm, i guess that's okay, i have Paint tool Sai and Clip Studio Paint, :D i have no problem for the busts art then :D thanks for answering :)
  11. Dweynie

Btw, if i want to post a drawing as a reply in the forums, what should i use? Since there's no...

Btw, if i want to post a drawing as a reply in the forums, what should i use? Since there's no upload or something, x.x
  12. Dweynie

But I dont know how to make maps or resources, xD

But I dont know how to make maps or resources, xD
  13. Dweynie

Hi :D

Hi :D
  14. Dweynie

My Art Samples

@ksjp17 Ooohhhh that, ok ok thanks for pointing that out, havent got a chance to read all of the rules yet, x.x
  15. Dweynie

My Art Samples

Double posting? x.x do you mean the Image or..? Cpz I'm on mobile and i dont know how it became double, x.x i'll remove the other image if that's the offense,. :/

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's raining...in winter :")
I was stunned-STUNNED-to find that I have been working on my current project since November. It feels like so much less time than that.
Stream will be live shortly with some art! Going to do a recolor, then start on a new monster! Feel free to drop by!
I've been busy working on other projects this month so I haven't been able to do much towards finishing the prep work for my RPG, but I did brainstorm some interesting ideas for the game.
redrawing one of three my VNM protags

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucansan