Recent content by Dylstew

1. edit: Nevermind, remove this thread.

edit: Never mind I just noticed how Victor takes commissions. If it's not too expensive and he has wants to and can do it I might just do that instead.
  2. What's up with events?

yeah, I thought so. I understand Victor.  But your suggestion is what I tried this morning(only basic module and Victor's script, but that didn't work. I'm going to try to make a new project and try again Thanks for the tip. Also, I noticed you can't edit your comments on Victor's site...I...
  3. MSS - Correct Sprite Display

So I can't have RPG Maker XP Sprites and his battlesystem? I've always used his ''Atoa custom battle system'' in Rpg maker XP, The thing that made me buy Ace is that he stopped with those scripts and started scripting for VX Ace, only to find out the mapping was horrible. So I tried the whole...
  4. What's up with events?

Yeah, that's what I did. It does work without it. So I asked Victor: Me: ''So I put an event on an impassable Tile. I put it on ”action button ” and priority ”same as cjaracter” If I stand next to the impassable tile( A pillar in this case) and press the action button a message should pop...
  5. RPG maker vx ace sprite help

What is a MACK sprite, exactly?
  6. What's up with events?

Ooh, It's victors Pixel movement script. never expected that, I've always used pixel movement scripts in xp without any problems. edit: It says in the script in comments: ''Event Comment boxes note tags:#   Tags to be used on events Comment boxes.##  <move steps: x>#   Setup the number of...
  7. What's up with events?

It acts like this regardless of the priority :( I put an event on a pillar thingie  from rpg maker XP Woods the tileset, and when I press the action button it's supposed to show text, a reaction from the character to the object.But it only happens if I place it where the character can walk.
  8. What's up with events?

Sorry for the amount of threads I make xP. Anyways: In RMXP if I place an event on an object I can't walk trough, I have to stand next to it while facing it , press the action button and it will work. In VX Ace however, It seems I have to stand exactly ON the event itself or it won't work...
  9. Tree shadows different after photoshop editing?

I guess this is what happened. I fixed it within photoshop, however, now when I walk to certian places on the map my character sprite get's really bright, and than when I go off of that tile it's dark again 0.o. Is that supposed to happen? 
  10. MSS - Correct Sprite Display

Oops , sorry. I'm well aware of that, but I didn't pay attention. Didn't do it on purpose, I'll watch it next time. edit: The crash now happens when randomly walking around, I noticed now. The scripts I have are: MSX - XP Characters on VX/VXAce Mobychan's Script System - Correct Sprite...
  11. Tree shadows different after photoshop editing?

So I made my first parralax map(just to test) In RPG Maker VX Ace.  I converted an XP Tileset to a VX Ace one. However, the shadows of the trees in the parallax background are the color they should be, while the converted tileset has a darker shadow color. It looks really strange, and I'm not...
  12. Map to PNG For Rpg maker XP and VX Ace

After searching for a while I finally found one! please lock this thread.
  13. MSS - Correct Sprite Display

I'm sorry to bother you, but when I can walk outside of the screen to the right and downwards, and when I do so I get the error: ''Script 'Correct Sprite Display' Line 84: TypeError occured. No implicit conversion from nil to integer. edit: Turns out, it was just because I didn't set up my...
  14. Map to PNG For Rpg maker XP and VX Ace

Thanks for that. Now I just need one for XP. I decided to post my thread in the VX Ace forums since I wanted both and there were no topics in the rmxp board at all 0.o.
  15. Map to PNG For Rpg maker XP and VX Ace

I want to make a map in Rpg Maker XP and use it as a paralax map, Which is why I want a script or program that can export an RMXP map to an image file. I'd also like a script or program that can export rpg maker VX Ace maps to a png image(or any image file), since that could also come in handy...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly! Going to do another art stream tonight so that I can finish my Fauna Focus piece~ Feel free to drop by!
Humans are fallible creatures, we all know that. It's when we're forced to look at ourselves that we start to disagree. :p
Expectation: Working on boss battle.
Reality: "Look at how awful are these code and database organization. Let me clean this mess", *yet, casually adding more modules that I have no idea if I would use it later*
Trying to learn to read Japanese so I read my manga. I like to buy them without all the edits made during translation.
The only thing getting me through today so far is coffee. And lots of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
korap