Recent content by Dyluck

1. Dyluck

RMVXA Legends Of Illarion 2: Sins Of The Gods

Come watch live streaming of the game by HawkZombie, a twitch streamer, who streams other RPG Maker games as well!
  2. Dyluck

Damage Sequence + Yanfly Ace Battle Engine incompatibility

The reason I ask is that on line 3046 of yanfly battle engine: It seems to say that if MSG_ADDED_STATES is true, then it just returns and doesn't do the collapse effect stuff. So it makes me suspect that maybe it should be "return unless" instead of "return if". But if you're absolutely sure...
  3. Dyluck

How Do I Work Yanfly's Lunatic Targets

Oh, actually the case statement was for other stuff that came after it, so yeah it shouldn't be an issue.
  4. Dyluck

I'm not sure but the original ones had You don't have that line, yet you have upper case for the code and lower case in your note tag...
  5. Dyluck

Damage Sequence + Yanfly Ace Battle Engine incompatibility

You're talking about the default death sound defined in the database, right? Does the problem still occur if MSG_ADDED_STATES is ticked "true" in YEA, but you DON'T use the Damage Sequence script?
  6. Dyluck

Play Legends Of Illarion 2, and I will give you an imaginary cookie. Imaginary chocolate chips...

Play Legends Of Illarion 2, and I will give you an imaginary cookie. Imaginary chocolate chips not included.
  7. Dyluck

RMVXA Legends Of Illarion 2: Sins Of The Gods

Hooray!! Just received a 5/5 star review from aquatorrent, a seasoned reviewer of many other games!! I'm so happy!! :kaoblush: You can read his review in the link below, check out his other reviews, and also come play my game now while it's hot!! :wink::biggrin...
  8. Dyluck

The notetag I gave you was for Target Manager not Lunatic Targets Yes, exactly Yanfly provided 2 add-ons, but if you want something else, you have to write your own code.
  9. Dyluck

<targets: all but user> I believe that targets everyone except user all at once, but I guess you are saying you want to "choose" the one single target though. Edit: you would have to look at the how the actual code is written for those add-ons, and then use that to help write your own code for...
  10. Dyluck

MOG - Battler Motion breaks Not Disappear Collapse Effect

<Motion Collapse = 6> I believe this tag in moghunter's script should take care of that.
  11. Dyluck

Scroll down to the bottom and get one of the Add-Ons, and you will get some examples of how the notetags can be used. If you want to choose targets in some other custom ways that is not provided, you will have to write your own code, using those as a template. With the targeting needs you...
  12. Dyluck

Event RPG Maker 28th Birthday : Release Something Event

Second guy from the left is the legendary Alex, the most famous hero of all, star of countless RTP games and more. Third guy is Zack, hero of RM2K3, who sometimes fought alongside Alex too. I forgot or don't know the rest that weren't already mentioned.
  13. Dyluck

Event RPG Maker 28th Birthday : Release Something Event

They're the heroes from all the RPG Maker engines throughout the years.
  14. Dyluck

HawkZombie's Twitchtastic Times with RPGMaker

Hi there! I would like a stream of my game: Legends Of Illarion 2 https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/legends-of-illarion-2-sins-of-the-gods.85419/ Thank you!
  15. Dyluck

Sale! RPG Maker Free Weekend and Sale!

The video shouldn't have said March 15 - 19 if it ends on the 18th. The way it was written means it should be FROM 15th TO 19th INCLUSIVE, not just BETWEEN 15 and 19. For example, if you had a 1 day event today, you wouldn't say that it takes place March 18-20.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A shotgun is not a rifle. Huh.
SIGH its so hard to convince my friend that making a game for fun and making one to sell takes different planning. I don't care about weird bothersome ways of doing things in a game made for fun, but when you are planning to market it, there is some stuff that you just have to streamline or cut out.
It might be a little bit boring and tedious, but building that database of armor, items, weapons and skills are super important.
More words of wisdom: Trying to make everyone happy will just make you miserable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wxzlion